or Connect

Posts by Earnest Hemingway

Wooster bringing back jodhpurs
Comme des CarrésI'm not impressed.
raf runners are better
I agree with Fuuma. For me, the only drawback of graduating a year later than planned is that I won't be graduating alongside the friends I made freshman year.
\Clearly you've not read Quine.
Only if it can be ***The OFFICIAL SW&D Logical Positivism / Post-Positivism and Philosophy of Science / Math Thread (no metaphysics or Continentals)***
Related: When I go back to school I'll be in my junior year, and I've decided to change my Major from Physics/Math with a Philosophy Minor to Computer Science(/Philosophy) with a Physics minor. I like software development more than any research I've research, and its much more practical.
FROM THE OFFICE MR SULEMAN BELLOAFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.WEST AFRICA.TRANSFER OF ($ 25,200.000.00) TWENTY FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDREN THOUSAND DOLLARS.I AM SULEMAN BELLO, THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK HERE IN BURKINA FASO. DURING THE COURSE OF OUR AUDITING, I DISCOVERED A FLOATING FUND IN AN ACCOUNT OPENED IN THE BANK BY MR JOHN KOROVO AND AFTER GOING THROUGH SOME OLD FILES IN THE RECORDS I DISCOVERED THAT THE OWNER OF THE...
Are those canvas or leather?
Damn. My friend is a 45 and sometimes finding shit that fits him is hard. I can only imagine how limited your options are.