or Connect

Posts by Sheershucker

[IMG][/IMG] Despite my concern about posting on the same hallowed pages as Phat Guido and Saucemaster, I submit my first fit; just a simple college getup. Please comment, good and bad, I'd like to know what the masters think. H&M APC Rescues Keep Homers in blue/white check
What're your thoughts on Goldfinch? I saw a handsome pair of winged tortoiseshell frames and am quite taken with them.
Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent I don't want to say anything bad about you, Xenox, because you seem like a nice guy with good intentions. But holy fucking shit you post like you have Aspergers. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
What's the deal on flip-flops; I was under the impression that they were off-limits, but I saw Eason had some on in the WAYWT, and it seemed to go over well. Do tell.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet One more note, it's funny how hip hop has changed fashion as well. You have all these garbage rappers who started wearing tr, rr and shit a year or two ago and all the youth walking around beverly center are doing the same wearing all their skull/bones motif shirts with wallet chains and all that jazz. Fucking pathetic. I've found that recently there's been a renaissance of relatively well-dressed rappers...
Raekwon was incredible, awe-inspiring, and one of my favorite rappers growing up; I will concede he's far superior to almost all rappers on the pole. The only problem i have is with Weezy muscling his way unto the chart, and for what, such inspired lyrics like 'stuntin like my daddy' or his claim to fame; that he originated the term 'bling-bling'. If Lil Wayne if on that chart, Joey needs to be.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. " I would down a whole Pino Gris, But...
I find myself rather upset that Joe Budden wasn't included in this poll. Granted, 'jumpoff' and 'pump it up' were utter flops at faux-hop, he has some of the most incredible singles out there; as far as albums go, you'd be hard-pressed to do better than Halfway House, Mood Muzik 2 (or 3), or even Padded Room. As far as I'm concerned, he's up there with the best of them. And better than Method Man (to reference that bullshit beef)
Hey; I'm still new to the site, and to fashionable dress in general, so I've accumulated a couple questions: Firstly, I'm in the market for new dress shoes, and to take things one step at a time, I was wondering what style was favored; I know wingtips look great and can be dressed down, but what is the general consensus on monk straps? I like the way they look, and I can get a pretty good deal on some; but are they worth committing to (inasmuch as I'm only looking to buy...
I've become quite taken with the Perdomo Habanos; until recently my typical smoke was a Rocky Patel Connecticut, but the Perdomos provide a little more flavor and produce a delightfully creamy smoke as well.