or Connect

Posts by ffatt

If anyone is selling a spot other than the one mentioned above please get back to me asap. Will pay a premium if one is available in a few weeks.
Take new orders.
Man Lanvin just gave up on high tops...were one of my fave.
What are AnF and Hollister doing here? These brands aren't going to exist as we know them or at all past the next decade. They are in the last phase of 'trendy retailers': Late catchup adaptations sold at steep discounts.As for the RL polo...well they are inspired by the sport of Polo in which Polos do have large labels. Think of these as sports jerseys. Not advocating these as style statements. Just what it is.On the contrary people do like Big Logos and do sell...that is...
Best alternative now that ToJ is sadly done? Clothsurgeon? I know Drew hates him. But daddy needs new MTM leathers y'all. Help.
I have heard this said before, so how exactly is lamb more fragile. Scratches more easily, just thinner or wrinkles more easily? Would calf really add many more years to jackets life over lamb?I thought this is how moto jackets with zippered sleeves were when unzipped. Must have been extreme. Any pics? So has this issue been resolved or do you have to specify it while ordering.
What are giant bell sleeves and why do they occur?10+ months!!Toj still doing MTM, but pretty much coming to an end?
Anyone else have experience with 3s?
Trying to figure out my size in AJ3 in between size 9.5 and 10. I am able to wear both sizes, with the width of size 9.5 being a bit tighter which is a bit uncomfortable because my side and small toe touches touches on the side. On the 10, the width is more comfortable, but length is a bit bigger than 9.5, but difference is very minor. Although, when I walked around in them seemed like the 10s bend more at the toebox. Is it true the 10s would wrinkle more than 9.5 or all...
Ya, I figured. Which one do you have?Thats what I was wondering if anybody got the double and regretted it.