or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

Thanks for the info. The flex sole sounds interesting. Did they tell you how they differ from their standard sole? Regardless, nice shoes!
Nice. How flexible are the soles on these? I've been holding off on purchasing a pair of StC loafers b/c the attributes I look for in loafers- light, and flexible soles, are not really what StC is known for. I have a pair of the kilties, that are still a bit stiff although I still really like them.
Poole is ~ £3400 for a 2 piece with basic fabric. At current exchange rates this is $5600.
Henry Poole is great, but the price difference will be very significant. If you do go that route, I would suggest asking for Alex as your cutter.
Today's B&S is also plagued by time wasters and low ballers. I would say that 70% of the PMs I get are of that nature. Sort of ruins the feeling of community.
Any leads on a lightweight flannel in cream, oatmeal, or pale yellow that is not from Fox? TIA
Has anyone seen the Fox cricket white flannel in person? Is it closer to a cream or a white? Appropriate for spring wear?TIA
Yes, you won.
Nice looking shoes. I'd like them more if they were saddle shoes though.....
If you purchase the bb golden fleece suit, don't forget to take advantage of the corporate sale that starts tomorrow. 30% off....