or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

Surprised there are no bids on this whiskey shell boot on the rare 379x last. http://www.ebay.com/itm/291606061955?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
I just went through a similar weight loss/ alterations issue with my SR suits/coats although there was enough weight loss to require recutting the shoulders etc, so serious work.Poole told me that they won't charge for taking in waist at trouser and coat, but will charge for shoulder work at cost. I thought this was very reasonable especially since they are insisting on fittings for their alterations etc. Steed is charging for the work at cost, also involving shoulder...
Yeah that's crazy expensive. Sounds like they don't want your repeat business.....
Are those Vibergs? If so, I can understand the reluctance to return them given how hard they are to source. Personally I would return them, however. It's not even a performance issue- they should not have been sold as firsts.
Any leads on navy on navy herringbones that are medium weight? This is for a sportcoat. Ideally it would be a medium sized bone and not so flimsy that it would be confused for an orphaned suit jacket. Something in a tight weaved shetland would be great. TIA
I got the dark burgundy which is more like milk chocolate brown, which is what I wanted.
Got the music case today. Really great! Thanks for an excellent product and the fantastic service.
Nice. They look unlined?
Never heard of any of these. Decent?