or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

Shoes look better when they are worn and not pampered. Every day is never good for them though. My advice is not to wear the same pair of shoes on consecutive days, and avoid wearing more than 2-3 times a week if possible.
Yes it does.
The Lopez is my favorite RTW loafer. Much nicer than loafers I've had from Crockett and Jones with respect to finish and quality. Price reflects this though. I don't wear RTW JL other than the Lopez so I'm afraid I can't give you sizing advice.....
+1. Although I hate having to baby my clothing, particularly trousers, so I lean towards low maintenance fabrics.
I like the drape cut, but for some reason, Steed has added so much volume to the chest in my paper pattern, and there is so little shape in the waist, that it adds 10-20 pounds. Looks much better once they fix the finished product which, frankly still has significant drape. I should say I am happy with the final product, especially the comfort. I wish they would just make the adjustments to my paper pattern so that we don't have to go through the song and dance every...
+1. Sadly, summers are mainly limited to suede or lightweight calfskin.
What the @#!$!%!)%!!#^@$#! is going on here today?!!!!
I've never been, but have heard that Tiptop is great.
In all seriousness, I don't understand what the point of this post is aside from offending people?
Let's show off our taste in ramen instead.