or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

Again- Nicholas' words; Working out the pattern I very quickly whipped together a crude mock upper to check the pattern over - it's more for my benefit than something I'd necessarily show a client and it doesn't really reflect the finished shoe accurately. As there's no lining, no insole and no stiffeners, the leather looks like it's pulled more and the lake tracing ends up wider than it should be amongst other details like that, but it can inform any adjustments I...
More updates from Nicholas; Starting work on the fellow Shaving down the last with the knife I knew there was a pair under all that wood
Well I guess it's a matter of opinion, but I don't find their Rudy fit particularly slim. For MTO, their waist sizes go up to 44. It looks like they aren't doing wool right now though, they will next fall....
Did you try epaulet NY?
This has not been worn, but does not have tags. People who have dealt with me know that I don't BS about this sort of stuff. 1. E. Marinella Drumohr Navy sweater. Size 40. Luxurious 100% Cashmere- heavy gauge 3 ply. Real, thick horn buttons. Retails for ALOT. Asking $500 $480 $460 $440 $420 $400 $380 $360 shipped. Chest (flat across the front, unstretched): 21 1/2" Sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff): 25 1/2" Length (bottom of collar to bottom hem, in back):...
I Have a pair of Edward Green Harrogate Longwings in Mahogany Country Calf for sale. They are size 8.5/9E on the 202. They are in excellent condition having been worn only twice. Asking $750 $720 $700 $680 shipped. Come with box and bags.
Store looks great. Congrats!
I have a pair of NIB Alden LHS in the very rare ravello shell cordovan for sale. These are size 8.5D on the Van last. Asking $875 SOLD shipped CONUS.
I have a pair of NIB Alden LHS in the very rare ravello shell cordovan for sale. These are size 8.5D on the Van last. Asking $875 SOLD shipped CONUS.
$2000?!