or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

I've not used Gaziano and Girling, but have used John Lobb Saint James, Foster and Son and Cleverley. JLSJ will be way over budget (their croc prices are obscene) and Foster and Son less over budget, but this may be moot because I actually don't think they travel to HK, but I could be wrong. They've been expanding to other Asian cities recently.I use Cleverley the most. They make a lighter shoe, are easy to work with, and have the most reasonable pricing. I don't know...
Actually, I take that back. I don't know Gaziano and Girling pricing for croc, and they travel to Hong Kong. Anyone weigh in?
Of the London makers that travel to Hong Kong, Cleverley will be your only bet at that pricepoint.
I would stop what you are doing. It looks like you've removed the finish. Renomat is a bit hardcore for shell.
Totally agree with this.
No problem. I'll bring some back if I can find them.
Leather soul has them sometimes. Going to try to find some next week during my trip to Taiwan.
Thank you. It is indeed a very informative link.
I got it on Amazon.comhttp://www.amazon.com/Bickmore-Bick-Leather-Conditioner-Ounces/dp/B001CS8G3C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426447280&sr=8-1&keywords=bick4As far as I'm concerned this is the new miracle drug. A rec. from DW.
Sorry I missed this. Look forward to meeting you next week.