or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

One of my favorite EG shoes. Gets alot of wear.
Thinking of doing another pigskin shoe. My first and only pair has a great patina, but still hasn't really softened in the ~1.5 years I've had them. Is this what other people have experienced? Bad luck or is there something you are doing to soften the skin? TIA
lexol, VSC, and renovateur
Thanks for the tip!
Was pleasantly surprised that Bick4 fixed the dryness issue for several pair of cordovan shoes. Took several applications, but it worked, unlike venetian and other common approaches to fix this problem.
Looks great.
I'm clearing out shoes that I never wear. These have been worn once or twice and are in excellent almost like new condition. As you know these are still fairly rare. Alden plain toe blucher size 8 1/2 E on the Barrie Last. Cigar shell cordovan. Asking $550 $525 shipped CONUS.
I'm clearing out shoes that I never wear. These have been worn once or twice and are in excellent almost like new condition. As you know these are still fairly rare. Alden plain toe blucher size 8 1/2 E on the Barrie Last. Cigar shell cordovan. Asking $550 $525 shipped CONUS.
Pulled these off the interwebz. John Lobb Paris. Not my thing but pretty amazing nonetheless.
Yeah, definitely not.