or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

You're welcome. I hope you find something.
15% off sale at Borghini Classics. Includes John Lobb- just snagged a pair of Lopez in brown museum calf for ~$800 USD shipped.
15% off sale at Borghini Classics. Includes EG.
Can't believe you are selling this. Great sportcoat!
For me, Bick4 replaced both of these products. Much more versatile IMHO.
It was actually very fast. I called DHL- they forwarded me to their customs collection line. In one case I told them that the item I had sent was a sport coat and not a "coat" as in overcoat, and they dealt with it right away. In the other case I called and told them that the item shipped to me were alterations on a suit I had already paid duty on. Poole had labeled the package as "one altered suit", so again it was dealt with immediately in my favor.This is one...
+1 for the US as well. Recently, I noticed that they have made many errors in calculating customs charges for multiple shipments, all in the favor of the US government. I had all of these reversed, so it pays to review their calculations.
+1. The 64 is shorter in length from front to back than the 202.
As far as I know, they're always 30% off.....
You're welcome!Also, was told that there will be another BB corporate discount Nov. 19. They must be doing poorly as this is very unusual- normally twice a year. Start loading up your carts!