or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

try rancourt or quoddy.
Thanks for the shout out!
Nike Airmax? Nah- New balance fresh foam.
I have a pair of St. Crispins' for sale. Size 8 1/2F EUR or the equivalent of 9.5D US. They are in excellent condition and have been worn no more than 4-5 times. Selling because they are too big. Asking $700 shipped CONUS. As you can see they have my initials "PC" on the sole. Show your support for political correctness, or for PC computers!
I have a pair of St. Crispins' for sale. Size 8 1/2F EUR or the equivalent of 9.5D US. They are in excellent condition and have been worn no more than 4-5 times. Selling because they are too big. Asking $700 shipped CONUS. As you can see they have my initials "PC" on the sole. Show your support for political correctness, or for PC computers!
Wonder if we just missed each other..... Have a few SIC Tess cotton-linen shirts. Have held up well, but I have a large rotation.
For calfskin, I used Renovateur exclusively for 6 years. I recently switched to Bick4 based on DW's recommendation and must say that it is much better at conditioning. The difference is immediately apparent, particularly on hard to care for calfskin such as shipwreck Russian Calf. The leather is much better hydrated.Reno has a better finish when buffed, but for me, that's not what a conditioner is for.
Nice! Did you specifically ask for machine stitching on the lake and split toe?
I like these for some unknown reason. They are over the top and I would never wear them, but I like them.
Expecting perfect fit the first time for bespoke anything is not realistic in my opinion. It is an iterative process. This is for any of the top makers of suits, shoes etc.