or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

NIB Alden Whiskey shell cordovan wingtips size 9D. These are rare and on the Tremont last. Asking $900 shipped CONUS.
NIB Alden Whiskey shell cordovan wingtips size 9D. These are rare and on the Tremont last. Asking $900 shipped CONUS.
Stretch marks.
Any plans to post images of the Barbera books on your website?
http://tacs.it/en/colours/
I did not know this. I'll have to take a closer look if they ever get Star Wars on Itunes.Please post pics of your boots once they come in. They sound cool.
Suede?
Again- Nicholas' words; Working out the pattern I very quickly whipped together a crude mock upper to check the pattern over - it's more for my benefit than something I'd necessarily show a client and it doesn't really reflect the finished shoe accurately. As there's no lining, no insole and no stiffeners, the leather looks like it's pulled more and the lake tracing ends up wider than it should be amongst other details like that, but it can inform any adjustments I...
More updates from Nicholas; Starting work on the fellow Shaving down the last with the knife I knew there was a pair under all that wood
Well I guess it's a matter of opinion, but I don't find their Rudy fit particularly slim. For MTO, their waist sizes go up to 44. It looks like they aren't doing wool right now though, they will next fall....