or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

Yeah. I'm not sure why and I hope I am not contributing to it b/c I actually like NSM. I'm just noticing lots of changes.
I'll do so when I am back home in a couple of days. Feel free to PM to remind me.
I never said that they were fully machine made. I said that there was less handwork. Do you have a reading deficiency?I also never said that I was unhappy with them nor that they lacked MOTHER of pearl buttons.I don't appreciate your insinuation that I am somehow being dishonest or that I don't understand the difference between a machine or a hand stitch.
I don't know if this was directed at me but due to context I will assume so. I never suggested that they were doing anything untoward nor was I trying to start a debate. I wanted to see if NSM changed the standard for the manufacture of their shirts as can happen from time to time - think Borelli.You might want to read my posts. I am going to ask the next time they are in town. If it is a change in standard manufacture, I'll simply shift to another shirt maker.
Honestly I am not certain. It's around $450 USD.
For sale, several lengths of Jacketing Left. London Lounge Lee Marvin 2.5 meters. Asking $400 shipped Lovat Mills Green Herringbone 2.25 meters. $225 ----[B]$200[/B] shipped SOLD John G Hardy Flannel. 2.5 meters. $250 $200 $180 shipped.
Dunno If I can post this here. I have the following available. Please PM if interested. Left. London Lounge Lee Marvin 2.5 meters. R top, Lovat Mills Green Herringbone 2.25 meters. R bottom, Lovat Mills windowpane 2.25 meters. John G Hardy Flannel. 2.5 meters. Please PM if interested.
For sale, several lengths of Jacketing Left. London Lounge Lee Marvin 2.5 meters. Asking $400 shipped R top, Lovat Mills Green Herringbone 2.25 meters. $225 shipped R bottom, Lovat Mills windowpane 2.25 meters. $225 shipped John G Hardy Flannel. 2.5 meters. $200 shipped.
Generally half/half. If you have a good relationship with them they will allow payment on delivery for items not ordered during visits.
+1. Shoudler seams, arm holes and collars on previous orders were handstitched. Not sure what has happened.