or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

Where are the pics?!!
I'm impressed that your wife bothers to condition her shoes, and that she purchases what appear to be well made shoes. My wife's closet is filled with Ferragamo and Chanel glue jobs.
They love their road salt in Boston. It's actually amazing how much they use.....
Wait- forget about the shoes, where is this party?! In all seriousness, I get why you are worried given the recent snows here, the insane amount of salt Bostonians lay down, and the slush that's everywhere right now. I don't think anyone will notice if you excuse yourself to the restroom and wipe down your shoes with some paper towels.
http://www.richardjamesweldon.com/
This sportcoat has been altered, but never worn. Size 40. It is 100% cashmere, and has the soft tailoring Neapolitan style that Kiton is known for. Very soft and luxurious. Not sure what the drop is since the writing is illegible, but I took a photo of the label. These come with surgeons cuffs (hand done by Rizzo's of Cambridge) so please look at measurements. I'm asking $500 plus shipping SOLD. Please PM with questions. shoulder- shoulder = 18 1/2 inches pit-pit-...
This is a special edition Crescent Down Works Harris Tweed vest for sale. Size medium. It is New without tags. MSRP = $385. Asking $150 plus shipping SOLD. Pit to pit = 20 inches Shoulder to shoulder = 18 1/2 inches Length = 26.5 inches
These sweaters have not been worn, but don't have tags. People who have dealt with me know that I don't BS about this sort of stuff. 1. E. Marinella Drumohr Navy sweater. Size 40. Luxurious 100% Cashmere- heavy gauge 3 ply. Real, thick horn buttons. Retails for ALOT. Asking $500 $480 $460 $440 $420 $400 $380 plus shipping. Chest (flat across the front, unstretched): 21 1/2" Sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff): 25 1/2" Length (bottom of collar to bottom hem, in...
Ok, thanks for the information. I guess time will tell then, if they don't appear any different at first glance.
Any change in quality?