or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

I wish I was on that train. Sounds like fun.
Hi,J is actually correct. It is very rare for the first commission from a bespoke maker, be it a suit, sport coat, or especially shoes, to fit right. Sometimes it takes 2-3 or even 4 commissions. Think of it as an investment in time, and money.
Nvrmd
What is SCP?
I have two pair of Alden suede PTBs for sale. They are both size 8.5E on the Barrie last. Both are in excellent to almost new condition and are perfect for the summer. Always worn with socks. First quality- they are just a little big. 1. Snuff suede. Worn a total of 4 times. Suff suede shows nap- there are NO scratches. What you see in the photos is raised nap in certain areas of the shoe. Asking $350---$325---SOLD 2. Navy suede. Worn ONCE. Asking...
I have two pair of Alden suede PTBs for sale. They are both size 8.5E on the Barrie last. Both are in excellent to almost new condition and are perfect for the summer. Always worn with socks. First quality- they are just a little big. 1. Snuff suede. Worn a total of 4 times. Suff suede shows nap- there are NO scratches. What you see in the photos is raised nap in certain areas of the shoe. Asking $350---$325 $300 SOLD 2. Navy suede. Worn ONCE. ...
That's it! Wonderful fabric.
Anyone have any leads on where to source this gun club, or something similar? TIA
I just emailed them directly and they sent pics, then as many swatches as I wanted for free. Very friendly and easy to deal with.
It's the Kildonan;http://www.hunterstweed.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=296I can drop a swatch in the mail if you are in the US. Just PM if interested.