or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

Resoling this shoe would be a PITA. Would this many SPI affect the number of times you could reuse the welt?
Damn. The Monopoly boot looks comfortable. You just gave me an idea for my next commission.....
You think they are similar because both include images of a boot?
Mind sharing the pattern number for the tan/brown?TIA
try rancourt or quoddy.
Thanks for the shout out!
Nike Airmax? Nah- New balance fresh foam.
I have a pair of St. Crispins' for sale. Size 8 1/2F EUR or the equivalent of 9.5D US. They are in excellent condition and have been worn no more than 4-5 times. Selling because they are too big. Asking $700 shipped CONUS. As you can see they have my initials "PC" on the sole. Show your support for political correctness, or for PC computers!
I have a pair of St. Crispins' for sale. Size 8 1/2F EUR or the equivalent of 9.5D US. They are in excellent condition and have been worn no more than 4-5 times. Selling because they are too big. Asking $700 shipped CONUS. As you can see they have my initials "PC" on the sole. Show your support for political correctness, or for PC computers!
Wonder if we just missed each other..... Have a few SIC Tess cotton-linen shirts. Have held up well, but I have a large rotation.