or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

X-post. St. Crispin's custom last MTO. Went through 2 pair of fitting shoes for this, but overall the fit is very good. Went with the pegless waist and the rubber sole. Very comfortable compared to other St. Crispin's I've had.
St. Crispin's custom last MTO. Went through 2 pair of fitting shoes for this, but overall the fit is very good. Went with the pegless waist and the rubber sole. Very comfortable compared to other St. Crispin's I've had.
+1. Their cutter Robert Whittaker is the reason why I buy Dege and Skinner shirts. So it's about the fit for these - quality is just average...
These are a fantastic pair of Foster and Sons Captoe Bluchers that were made for me, but were subsequently remade due to sizing issues. They were worn outside for 4 hours. 100% handmade to the highest specifications. The quality of these shoes is fantastic. Sizing is roughly size US 8.5D on the Edward Green 82 last. One minor issue that is not noticeable from the outside is that a fitting piece was added to the heel. These are visible in the photos. Asking $850 $800...
I have a pair of NIB Crockett and Jones Vincent loafers for sale. They are from the hand grade line with a closed channel sole. Made of very high quality polo suede. Size 7 UK on the 363 last. This is roughly equivalent to 8D US. I bought these for the summer but they are too small. NIB, but the sole is a little marked up from walking around the house. Asking $350 shipped...
Thank you!
Nice! Where did you get the sterling silver buckle cast if I may ask?
Tad at JPress is the best in Boston. Very careful work. I lost a lot of weight and had to have all of my tailored suits and sport coats taken in and shoulders recut. Many of those went back to the original tailors that made them, but Tad did a better job on those that I could not wait the 4 month turnaround time on. Also great work on less complex alterations.
Damn. 22 Oz? It didn't feel like 22 Oz. Now I'm a bit worried. I'm having a sportcoat made from my length. Going to be a roaster, even in Boston.....
Not a fan of that zipper. Wonder if one can hide elastic under those buttons to make them slip ons......