or Connect

Posts by jerrybrowne

This has not been worn, but does not have tags. People who have dealt with me know that I don't BS about this sort of stuff. 1. E. Marinella Drumohr Navy sweater. Size 40. Luxurious 100% Cashmere- heavy gauge 3 ply. Real, thick horn buttons. Retails for ALOT. Asking $500 $480 $460 $440 $420 $400 $380 plus shipping. Chest (flat across the front, unstretched): 21 1/2" Sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff): 25 1/2" Length (bottom of collar to bottom hem, in back):...
I Have a pair of Edward Green Harrogate Longwings in Mahogany Country Calf for sale. They are size 8.5/9E on the 202. They are in excellent condition having been worn only twice. Asking $750 shipped. Come with box and bags.
Store looks great. Congrats!
I have a pair of NIB Alden LHS in the very rare ravello shell cordovan for sale. These are size 8.5D on the Van last. Asking $875 shipped CONUS.
I have a pair of NIB Alden LHS in the very rare ravello shell cordovan for sale. These are size 8.5D on the Van last. Asking $875 shipped CONUS.
$2000?!
Great shoe, but IMHO no appropriate for suits....
Another beautiful Sport coat. Someone buy this!
Beautiful Sport coat. I can't believe this is still here!
Sorry, I don't, but I would ping @jrd617. I think he has them. Also check out the merino brothers facebook page. They are probably there.