or Connect

Posts by eseanyang

what ma-1's are they wearing?
My stark in concrete mix, have had it for a month now and it's great. For reference, I am 145pounds and 5foot9inches and wearing a small
REDUCED!!!! 299 -> 248 --> 218 --> 199 -> 149->128 Hi there, For sale is the Albam Squall parka, it is a showerproof piece. I received it directly from albam and only have tried it on. Unfortunately, the purchase was ill-timed from me as I need to raise money to pay off an expensive speeding ticket. I still have the tags for the piece in the pocket. I have also attached sizing pictures for your consideration. My chest size is ~37, ~147pounds, and 5'9. These go for 350...
Hi there, so to bother you guys but, I was wondering if you guys could help me with a dilemma. I recently bought a gloverall duffle coat with 70% wool and 30% polyamide. I was curious as to whether to keep it or return it, as there is one with 90% wool and 10% polyamide as well. I've heard however, that wool blend is more durable and waterproof. Thanks! this is the one i have which is (70% wool/30%...
hey man thanks for that link, I just bought a navy one haha
Should I keep or sell? Its the Albam squall parka. I am not sure what to think of it yet, however I was hoping you guys could give me a critique on the fit and look. I have some buyers remorse, as i think perhaps i should have sized down one. Also, I think it may be a bit long for me. What do you guys think? Bear in mind, this is with a thick sns herning sweater underneath.
Should I keep or sell? Its the Albam squall parka. I am not sure what to think of it yet, however I was hoping you guys could give me a critique on the fit and look. I have some buyers remorse, as i think perhaps i should have sized down one. Also, I think it may be a bit long for me. What do you guys think? Bear in mind, this is with a thick sns herning sweater underneath.
Hi there! For sale is a Sterlingwear Classic Peacoat in size 36s, it is a melton wool, in a thick 32oz. I bought this in February 2012, have worn it on and off for ~3months. As you can see, it is melton wool and in great condition still (8.5-9/10) No visible signs of wear. These peacoats size very large. You can definitely size down on these. I am currently 153pounds, 5'8.5, with a 38inch chest. I wear a gitman vintage shirt in size small. I have also attatched the sizing...
Hi there! For sale is a Sterlingwear Classic Peacoat in size 36s, it is a melton wool, in a thick 32oz. I bought this in February 2012, have worn it on and off for ~3months. As you can see, it is melton wool and in great condition still (8.5-9/10) No visible signs of wear. These peacoats size large. You can definitely size down on these. I am currently 153pounds, 5'8.5, with a 38inch chest. I wear a gitman vintage shirt in size small. I have also attatched the sizing...
OUI or NON???