or Connect

Posts by eseanyang

Edit price drop!
Selling a grey stark, had it for few months and still in great condition. This is the newer version with better fit and updated length. size small and grey color.
Hi guys, Hi have here for sale, a used for 12months Filson Rucksack. It still has a lot of life in it and I think it can use a good home, would say overall condition is 7.5-8/10. I'm selling because, for work I'm buying a filson 256. Anyways its going for 160 dollars for shipping. I accept paypal only. Im going to ship it with tracking. Canada or USA
what ma-1's are they wearing?
My stark in concrete mix, have had it for a month now and it's great. For reference, I am 145pounds and 5foot9inches and wearing a small
REDUCED!!!! 299 -> 248 --> 218 --> 199 -> 149->128 Hi there, For sale is the Albam Squall parka, it is a showerproof piece. I received it directly from albam and only have tried it on. Unfortunately, the purchase was ill-timed from me as I need to raise money to pay off an expensive speeding ticket. I still have the tags for the piece in the pocket. I have also attached sizing pictures for your consideration. My chest size is ~37, ~147pounds, and 5'9. These go for 350...
Hi there, so to bother you guys but, I was wondering if you guys could help me with a dilemma. I recently bought a gloverall duffle coat with 70% wool and 30% polyamide. I was curious as to whether to keep it or return it, as there is one with 90% wool and 10% polyamide as well. I've heard however, that wool blend is more durable and waterproof. Thanks! this is the one i have which is (70% wool/30%...
hey man thanks for that link, I just bought a navy one haha
Should I keep or sell? Its the Albam squall parka. I am not sure what to think of it yet, however I was hoping you guys could give me a critique on the fit and look. I have some buyers remorse, as i think perhaps i should have sized down one. Also, I think it may be a bit long for me. What do you guys think? Bear in mind, this is with a thick sns herning sweater underneath.