or Connect

Posts by ThomeLoire

if you were to apply six months to a year after closing the card you can usually get the 10% again. There is some period when you become a "new account" again but I forget how long. At express it is six months though.
Pockets sound good, I will make due with the buttons mentioned no doubt. All sounds do able.
I vote for snaps instead of buttons.
Yes, though I agree on the change of pockets / buttons. Prefer charcoal to green.
Where is the commando option?
Pscolari: Does the men's bloomingdales in chestnut hill still have a section for them?
Pscolari: Does the men's bloomingdales in chestnut hill still have a section for them?
I worked at Express from 03 - 05 or so, before I was offerred internships. Most of your comments are pretty much correct. The jeans are crap, generally though they did release two nice jeans which were both made in italy and had some heavier denim which they claimed was japanese but I can't say I really checked into that. The jeans themselves were more modern cut one was cut almost exactly like a Zathan and other like a Rabox. I think at one of of our meetings it was...