or Connect

Posts by aph999

You can be the man in the grey flannel suit, with this brand new buttery soft charcoal grey flannel Borrelli Luxury Vintage suit. With this special line Borrelli brings back a cherished period of fine hand made Neapolitan suitmaking into the contemporary. For you romantics, imagine yourself in 1957 walking down Madison Avenue or having just picked up your suit from Luigi Borrelli's shop in Naples strolling down the high energy thoroughfare of Spaccanapoli. This Luxury...
New Bespoke Oxxford Gold Coast Super 150s Navy Blue Pants. Simply amazing, new old stock. Only $79 shipped CONUS (+ $3 if shipping to West Coast). Waist 34.5”, Inseam 32”, Rise 11”, Leg opening 9.5”
Stunning Sutor Mantellassi Men's Driver shoes, made with a buttery soft grain leather and fine suede. Excellent condition, with only light wear Comes with original shoe bags, box and Sutor Mantellassi shoe horn. Retailed for $400, but you can have them for only $39 $49 plus shipping (contact me for estimate of shipping costs to your location).
1. This absolutely stunning and new Mattabisch Napoli by Kiton solid blue 16" (41 EU) dress shirt has several appealing features: Smooth superfine twill fabric Hand-stitched shoulders Hand-stitched gusset and bar tack at sleeve Beautiful and thick Mother of Pearl buttons Fine buttonhole stitching Solid front placket Yours for only $159 NOW $119 plus shipping CONUS (please PM for shipping estimate to your location). Measurements: Chest: 46" Waist: 41" Shoulders: 18.5"...
You may - the listing originally said 18" wide, but I've re-measured precisely and they are 18.25". I'll update the listing now.
NWT $325 Barba Napoli Solid White Pure Linen Slim Fit Shirt, 15.75 / 40 EU This amazing Barba Napoli shirt is made in a stunning, springy 100 percent linen, with hand stitching on the shoulders (see the photo), and gorgeous MOP buttons. Retail $325, but you can have it for only $99 shipped CONUS. Measurements: Chest: 43” Waist: 39” Shoulders: 18.5” Sleeves: 26.5”
Barba Napoli Spread Collar Linen Shirt 15.5 (39 EU). Gorgeous thick MOP buttons, hand-stitched tack bar on sleeves. Excellent condition, worn a couple times, just needs a dry cleaning. Chest: 44" Waist: 40" Shoulders: 18.5" Sleeve: 26.25" $39 shipped CONUS.
The second pair actually have an inseam of 32", which I've noted in the listing.Both can have the cuffs let out and there is an inch hem; you might be able to squeeze out another 1/4-1/2" by re-hemming them and keeping the cuff.
All SOLD Lot of 3 or more Trouser Hangers with Felt Bar, made by Mainetti Italy. Lot of 3: $18 + shipping Lot of 5: $25 + shipping Lot of 10: $40 + shipping Please PM me for estimates to ship to your location. If you'd like a variation on these lots, please PM for a quote.
SOLD New Composite Wide Flare Shoulder Suit or Sportcoat Hangers, made by Mainetti Italy Sanded and acrylic coated to ensure no snags, with felt trouser bar. 18.25" wide Lot of 3: $36 + shipping Lot of 5: $55 + shipping Lot of 10: $100 + shipping Please PM for shipping estimate to your location. If you'd like a variation on these lots, simply PM me with your request.