or Connect

Posts by aph999

This striking new Borrelli shirt comes from the Luxury Vintage line, with fine fabrics, beautiful mother of pearl buttons, and--check out that hand-stitching. Contrast collar, barrel cuffs. Chest: 46" Waist: 42" Shoulders: 18" seam to seam across back Sleeves: 26.5 shoulder seam to sleeve end Only $119 $99 $89 plus $10 shipping CONUS.
Stunning, well-made and brand new Latico cross-body bag. I purchased it from a boutique in New York earlier this year and never used it. Still brand new. Measures 16" x 12" x 2" Yours for only $149 plus $10 shipping CONUS.
Stunning, well-made and brand new Latico cross-body bag. I purchased it from a boutique in New York earlier this year and never used it. Still brand new. Measures 16" x 12" x 2" Yours for only $149 plus $10 shipping CONUS.
Beautiful Mastai Ferretti Custom Solid White shirt, size 16 (41 EU), spread collar, french cuffs and check out the fine shoulder stitching. Made in Italy. Worn once, cleaned and pressed, still like new. Only $39 shipped CONUS. SOLD Measurements: Chest: 44" Waist: 40" Sleeves: 25"
This is an immaculate, altered but apparently unworn Kiton Super 180s Blanc Blu suit with a number of coveted features: Made in a versatile solid charcoal grey superfine 180s wool. All the handwork you'd expect of a Kiton Soft, Neapolitan shoulders Single pleat pants Measurements: Chest: 43" Jacket Waist: 40" Shoulders: 18.5" shoulder seam to shoulder seam Length overall: 32" Pant Waist: 35" Inseam: 30" plus 3" fabric folded underneath Rise: 10.5" Yours for only...
In Florence for a couple days and came across this shop on Via di Parione. Advertising made to measure suits and shirts but I can't find any reviews online from customers. Anyone out there have any info to share?
These new Brioni over the calf socks are made of a soft, superfine lightweight premium cotton and in a versatile charcoal grey color. Size Medium 8-10. $99 shipped CONUS for the lot of 4.
I got two 15.75s on the initial post, and at these prices I may have to nab the remaining 15.5.
One of Napoli's finest, lots of handwork, in a staple solid navy superfine wool. Gorgeous soft Neapolitan shoulders, double vented. Size 40R (tagged 40L but Orazio Luciano longs measure to a regular). Only $1699 shipped CONUS. SOLD Measurements: Chest: 42" Jacket waist: 40" Shoulder: 17.5", but this is a sloping Neapolitan shoulder (very little if any padding), so it's probably equivalent to an 18-18.5" padded shoulder. Length TOC: 31.75" Sleeve: 25" Pant waist:...