Posts by aph999

New and unused Jos A. Bank gift card, $150 value.
New and unused Jos A. Bank gift card, $150 value.
Absolutely Stunning contemporary two-button suit from Belvest, made in Italy. Belvest is known for its exquisite fabrics and quality construction, and this is no exception. Only $599 shipped CONUS. Trim, modern cut Center vent Flap hip pockets Full-canvas construction Flat-front pants Full lining Handmade in Italy Slate blue melange extrafine wool fabric. 100% wool Mid weight; suitable for fall and winter Soft brushed hand Includes wide flare shoulder Belvest...
Vibrant and stylish Robert Talbott Vintage Midnight Navy with Yellow Polka Dots Tie. Smooth and luscious 100 percent silk. A classic that will make you stand out. Mint Condition. 56" x 4.25" Only $29 plus $6 shipping CONUS.
That solid blue looks sumptuous
Stunning $325 New Kiton 7-fold tie made with Kiton's characteristically fine twill silk in a beautiful yellow-gold-orange solid color. 59" x 3 3/8" Only $59 shipped CONUS.
Sorry I missed this topic first time around, but for those of you considering Florence for bespoke, you've got a couple Cisternino tailors as options - Rodolfo (see posts above, looks like great work) and Piero. For more on my experience with Piero you can check out my posts on 6 and 13 September '16. I'll return to him again next time I'm in Florence. I had to break up my first commission in two trips (after the first measurement) because I had only 4 days for each...
I just ordered three 7-fold ties; SartodiNapoli has been very gracious with his time in sharing the selection of silks.
My guess is you are referring to a "brushed" wool.
I love Belvest. Very nice fabrics.