or Connect

Posts by boogaboogabooga

Sigh... [[SPOILER]]
FUCK
I always thought Bruce Wayne could do more good with his wealth funding social programs than beating up unfortunate kids.
This is regarding Dark Souls. Even the waiting is supposed to be harder.
Really? No one?
Discuss amongst yourselves.
Political Activism from Mos Def: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2013/jul/08/mos-def-force-fed-guantanamo-bay-video As Ramadan begins, more than 100 hunger-strikers in Guantánamo Bay continue their protest. More than 40 of them are being force-fed. A leaked document sets out the military instructions, or standard operating procedure, for force-feeding detainees. In this four-minute film made by Human Rights organisation Reprieve and Bafta award-winning director...
Oh, don't get me wrong. the tracks aren't terrible. They just aren't up to the quality of the rest of the album. My critiques are that they were unnecessary topical breaks, the MCs sounded out of place (except Kanye and Nikki Minaj's stellar verse on Monster), and they were overly long.
I think what GraphicNovelty is saying is that Kanye has taken the sound of contemporary abrasive hip hop acts and made it more accessible by being a bit more catchy with its phrasing and rhythmic sensibilities. I think that's a really lucid observation.Also, you're right. In fact, it's been a trend as of late for Kayne West album's to have a middle that's sort of rough. He seems to use the middle of his albums as topical breaks. That said, not only do I think they are...