or Connect

Posts by mjo317

The jacket is from the SS12 collection and is made of a nylon material called Pertex 163. It is both rain and wind resistant and is very light - at times, I forgot that I was even wearing a jacket. It has elasticated cuffs, hood, and hemline and zippers are YKK. It is a very breathable jacket and weighs less than half a pound. -size small -worn less than 5 times -retailed for $190 measurements: pit: 21" length: 28" sleeve: ~25" shoulder: ~17" (raglan)
Is the cut of the ocbds still the same? Last time I tried them on, they were a bit too big around the waist
Uniqlo +J Oxford Slim Fit Shirt Blue Size Small -worn a few times but I realized its too small for me -hidden buttons for the collar (see pic 2) measurements: shoulder: 16.5" pit: 19.5" sleeve: 25.5" length: 30"
Nordstrom Non-iron White Dress Shirt Trim Fit15|32-33 -has a nice slim fit -brand new without tags measurements: shoulder: 17" pit: 20" sleeve: 24" length: 30"
Muji flannel size small -worn only a couple times so looks like new -no discoloration, holes, etc measurements: shoulder: 17" pit: 20" length: 29" sleeve: 25.5"
New With Tags Isaora Track Pants -medium -black measurements: waist: 14" (stretches) inseam: 29" thigh: 12"
when is the collection dropping in nyc again? the 31st?
-brand new in box
isaora track pants. i'll have to see how they fit when they arrive
Patrik Ervell Standard Buttondown SS10 Size Small Grey -size small -MOP buttons measurements: shoulder: 17" pit: 20" length: 28.5" sleeve: 25" -