or Connect

Posts by mjo317

Uniqlo T000 Slim Fit Tapered Indigo Jeans 32x34 -worn a few times but the jeans are still very dark and have no real signs of wear -great slim fit but I don't find myself wearing indigo jeans anymore measurements: waist: 16" thigh: 11.5" inseam: 33" hem: 7"
Sanders Black Boots UK8 US9 -Sanders makes boots for Our Legacy and Mark Mcnairy -length ~11.75", widest point ~4" ~6" high (not including the sole)
that number (n)ine is too good
Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 with EW-65 II lens hood -auction is for both the lens and original canon hood ($20 value) - ike new (comes with original boxes and packaging, front and back lens cap) -unfortunately I no longer have the original paperwork, but there are no scratches, dents, or marks whatsoever -the lens is tact sharp
Just got my heattech gear from the sale and I'm loving it. I would highly recommend anyone still thinking about buying some to buy it before the sale ends at midnight
yup, its COS
Uniqlo +J Premium Down Jacket Size Medium -the color black (but is really a dark navy - see pics) -has a stowaway hood -bought at the soho store last month but sadly its one size too big -worn 1x outside. measurements: shoulder:18" pit: 21.5" sleeve: 26" length: 26"
H&M blue oxford size small -in good condition, worn a few times measurements: shoulder: 16.5" pit: 19.5" sleeve: 25" length: 28"
I needed a proxy not from Uniqlo but from COS which is not available in the States. Richard was quick to answer questions and guided me through the entire process. I will definitely utilize his services if I need to purchase anything else from COS