or Connect

Posts by ulim

Item added to Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT I will also now take offers. Please PM your offers and lets make a deal - I don't want to pay Ebay seller fees. Thanks
FIRST & LAST PRICE DROP: $200 ->$180 CONUS, PM for elsewhere
I recently purchased this beautiful set of Ferragamo cufflinks, but am having some buyer's remorse since I don't have many occasions to wear links in my daily life. As the photos indicate, these are made out of sterling silver (60%) and white mother of pearl (40%). You should notice that the MOP has that beautiful sheen that is difficult to capture in photos, and is quite large. The box label indicates an MSRP of $280.00, but I bought these on sale for $210.00, not...
Just wanting to update: after a single wear, the socks get loose thus causing some slippage as noted in my original post below, but this problem corrects itself when you wash and air dry the socks, which causes the socks to return to their original shape and stay up. Knowing this, I would definitely buy Viccel again! Quote: Originally Posted by ulim I bought 2 pairs of OTC socks, one red and one purple. The colors are bright and vibrant,...
Hey, just received my latest order of a henley, scarf and duffel bag. Am extremely pleased with the duffel and henley, the scarf not so much, though I think it can grow on me. This was my 2nd order with james and I'd highly recommend him for your Alt. A needs.
FINAL Price Drop: $220 -> $200 -> $175 CONUS. Also accepting offers on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
Price Drop: $220 -> $200 CONUS.
FOR SALE: Paul Smith Jermyn shoes in Brown, tagged size UK 8.5 (US 9) with extra laces, original box & Paul Smith shoe bag RETAIL: £ 185.00 // $305.00 USD on Paul Smith UK Online FINAL Price Drop: $220 -> $200 -> $175 CONUS. Also accepting offers on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT. PM for Canada/International Shipping; PayPal Only Here's the description from Paul Smith: Jermyn is a PS by Paul Smith three eyelet lace-up shoe with wingtips...
Quote: Originally Posted by Riio I like what I see but I'm worried at 5'7" the pieces will be too long on me. Got anything with a length of around 24"? Hi Riio, I'm 5'8" and the shirts are fine in length. After washing and drying my henley, the sleeves and length are near perfect. The cut also helps greatly, as the cut is slim and very flattering, so if there is any extra length, it won't look sloppy. My 2 cents.
Quote: Originally Posted by dexterhaven Interested in hoodies and henleys but one thing gives me pause: sleeve length. I've heard that Alternative Apparel sleeves are rather short, which would be disastrous for a gangly armed man like myself. Can anyone comment on sleeve length? I just received my long-sleeve reversible henley in M and the sleeves are about as long as other brands. The fabric feels great and the cut is slim fitting but not...