or Connect

Posts by crimpologist

^thanks
I tried this code and it keeps coming up as 'invalid'. Is it because I'm in Canada? Anyone else having the same issue?
^ Sorry for the delayed response. Reply sent.
Great looking shoes in good condition. Marked size 9, fit's like a 9.5. Made in France. Price includes shipping within Canada - shipping to USA add $5 - shipping Overseas, please ask.
Price drop.
Was asking $150 > $115 > now $100 shipped within Canada, for shipping to USA add $5. For international shipping, please PM me. Here is a 2 piece Benjamin Bixby cotton khaki-colored suit made in Italy. Jacket is double-vented with working sleeve buttons. Marked size is 40r, but I find the jacket fits more like a 38r. Here are the jacket measurements: Shoulders: 17.5" Pit to Pit: 19.5" Length from bottom of collar: 30" Sleeve: 26.5" The pants are marked a size 34 but...
Price drops
Price drops
Just saw Killing Them Softly, it's actually a lot better than what the reviews had lead me to believe, also Rock and Rule, Electroma and Valhalla Rising.
Sherpa-lined Grizzly Moccasin Boots These boots are marked a size 9 but fit more like a 9.5 US they are in tan suede & leather with a natural crepe sole. They are made in Canada by Botte and are extra warm. Worn three times. Asking $100 > now $70 shipped within Canada, add $5 for shipping to USA.