or Connect

Posts by palma

DO NOT PM ME, EMAIL ME AT PALMA.KOP@GMAIL.COM SIZE: 40 COLOR: MUSTARD YELLOW RETAIL WAS $350 BOUGHT FROM A STORE IN JAPAN THIS WAS A CUSTOM DESIGN FOR THE STORE IN JAPAN. IT IS NOT REGULARLY PRODUCED BY INVERALLAN. I BOUGHT IT ON AN IMPULSE DUE TO ITS BEAUTIFUL DESIGN. I GAINED WEIGHT AND DOESN'T FIT ME AS IT USED TO. Inverallan have been making knitwear for the fishermen of Scotland for generations and are one of the few true 'cottage' knitters still around today,...
DO NOT PM ME, EMAIL ME AT PALMA.KOP@GMAIL.COM INVERALLAN 3A CARDIGAN SIZE: 40 COLOR: HEATHER GRAY RETAIL WAS $400 Inverallan have been making premium knitwear for the fishermen of Scotland for generations and are one of the few true 'cottage' knitters still around today. The hand-knit Lumber cardigan perfectly showcases Inverallan's expertise, made from Scottish lambswool to an exceptionally high level. 100% Scottish Lambswool Hand Made Cable Knit Pattern Over-Sized...
All I am triyng to get you to do it recognize my order and that it was transferred from charly to you. It seems like a bunch of people in this thread is all that they want. The fact that you won't recognize has raised anxiety levels for myself and others. I have become desperate enough to message you through your restaurant page. Only choice you are leaving me and other people is to post on the facebook page. Please just reply a couple of emails. Especially if it is the...
Hey Charly,You helped transfer a spot from someone else to me. I wish you were still at ToJ because I can't get any answers from Drew as to what is going on. I see he logs on here, but doesn't respond.I just want to ask you what is it that happened that a man who was so well trusted here and liked did this to people on here? Did he just take a lot of orders and poured it into the riskiest business of all: restaurant which ended up not making money and now he is trapped or...
Np, when was the last time you heard?
What do you mean? Hope you are joking which is cruel still. You of all people should know my man.You can only call Drew a thief enough times before he will not deliver your order. I understand the irony of siding with him. But I am not going to call him a thief. But still hoping for a response.
I am getting really concerned now. Charly, used to get back to me. I haven't heard back once. Is @impolyt_one really going to make me desperate to post on his restaurant's page to get an answer. I am literally begging him to just let me know that he has my order as submitted now that Charly isn't around. This is really annoying. I have politely asked multiple times now...
No idea why it double posted. PLEASE DELETE. My apologies to the mods.
DO NOT PM ME, EMAIL ME AT PALMA.KOP@GMAIL.COM Bill Kelso A-2 World War II Bomber Flight jacket. Condition: Brand New with Tags and never worn Size: 40 Price: $950 Retail: $1200 Leather : Horse Hide Color : Seal Brown Tanning : Vegetable or Chrome Finish : Aniline Coat/Semi Aniline/Pigment Zipper : Reproduction 1942 Talon Bell Type #5 Nickel Lining : Cotton 100% Dull Orange Knits : Wool 100% Label : Woven spec label and size tag. Specifications: Leather: 3...
Bill Kelso A-2 World War II Bomber Flight jacket. Condition: Brand New with Tags and never worn Size: 40 Price: $950 Retail: $1200 Leather : Horse Hide Color : Seal Brown Tanning : Vegetable or Chrome Finish : Aniline Coat/Semi Aniline/Pigment Zipper : Reproduction 1942 Talon Bell Type #5 Nickel Lining : Cotton 100% Dull Orange Knits : Wool 100% Label : Woven spec label and size tag. Specifications: Leather: 3 ounce vegetable tanned horsehide imported from...