or Connect

Posts by palma

I was given an original delivery date of November 2014. Its now coming to the end of 5 months overdue. Is this normal? How much longer do people have to wait from the approximate delivery date quoted (not the original order date) Thanks, Jay
they are up now
INVERALLAN 3A CARDIGAN SIZE: 40 COLOR: HEATHER GRAY RETAIL WAS $400 MESSAGE FOR A CHEAPER PRICE BY PP Inverallan have been making premium knitwear for the fishermen of Scotland for generations and are one of the few true 'cottage' knitters still around today. The hand-knit Lumber cardigan perfectly showcases Inverallan's expertise, made from Scottish lambswool to an exceptionally high level. 100% Scottish Lambswool Hand Made Cable Knit Pattern Over-Sized Wooden...
SIZE: 40 COLOR: MUSTARD YELLOW RETAIL WAS $350 BOUGHT FROM A STORE IN JAPAN THIS WAS A CUSTOM DESIGN FOR THE STORE IN JAPAN. IT IS NOT REGULARLY PRODUCED BY INVERALLAN. I BOUGHT IT ON AN IMPULSE DUE TO ITS BEAUTIFUL DESIGN. I GAINED WEIGHT AND DOESN'T FIT ME AS IT USED TO. Inverallan have been making knitwear for the fishermen of Scotland for generations and are one of the few true 'cottage' knitters still around today, offering a level of quality that modern processes...
SPECIFICATIONS 14.5oz Unsanforized Japanese Selvedge Denim (Gold Sparkle ID) Hidden Rivets Button Fly Deerskin Leather Tag Iron Male Rivet - Copper Female Rivet Slim Fit MEASUREMENTS: WAIST: 33" INSEAM: 38" THIGH: 11.9" RISE: 10.6" KNEE: 8.7" LEG OPENING: 8.25"
MODEL: SG2105 SIZE: 32 X 38 RETAIL WAS $390.00 SPECIFICATIONS 17oz Unsanforized Japanese Selvedge Denim (Gold Sparkle ID) Pure Indigo Dyed Warp Threads Beige Mud Dyed Weft Threads Gold Sparkle Selvedge Id Hidden Rivets Button Fly Deerskin Leather Tag Iron Male Rivet - Copper Female Rivet Slim Straight Fit MEASUREMENTS: WAIST: 33" INSEAM: 37" THIGH: 12" RISE: 10.6" KNEE: 9.0" LEG OPENING: 8.5"
COMMON PROJECTS ACHILLES LOW Size: 42 EU 10 US 9 UK ORIGINAL RETAIL WAS $410.00 WARM GRAY Vintage version of the classic Achilles. Biege Sole Nappa Nubuck leather 100% calfskin lining. One extra laces. Made in Italy.
Anybody able to recommend a reliable proxy to do pickup in London and ship it over. Your help is much appreciated.
Price drop
Price drop