or Connect

Posts by palma

Do they still sell Officer's Pant in Selvedge cotton in the stores? I haven't seen them online in a while.
Fit pics please...much appreciated.
Also, wondering height/weight. You can PM if you don't want to put it out there. Thanks.
Ooh...quick fit pics? Might have to do this leather in the 4 zip next.
Shreds as in holes from abrasion? I guess it's pretty risky to throw a bag shoulder strap over top of it.
Looking for the Stark Rollneck in white/back. They call it White noise or triple grey? Anybody seen it around or know of any similar ones? Looking for a size L. Prefer something with a rollneck. I can't seem to find a catalog of all the sweaters herning did this season. Your help is much appreciated.
So he rolls with trolls at HuffPost and we were thinking of exposing him to the news media?
Just so I don't give Charly any more headaches. Can I get people of heights 5'8" to 5'10" to post what front length, back length and sleeve length you guys went with on Falcon or ToJ jackets. Thanks.
Remember back in the good ol' days? If anyone suggested ToJ quality may not be comparable to those coveted labels, despite the high quality, people wanted to skullf*ck you left and right. ToJ had all the hallmarks of a cult with Drew as it's infallible leader. Next time you are watching a doc or news report on a cult...I sincerely hope you think twice before asking "how could someone be so dumb to go down that path?". YES, this includes me as well.
So, Luxire, Falcon, IISE and I also thought of clothsurgeon. Any other makers I should look at? I won't order all pieces at the same time, but still would like to narrow it down to one.