or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

Cantarelli for BG linen Althea tie J Crew Thomas Mason shirt English silk pocket square For a graduation party
Quote: Originally Posted by oscarthewild I appreciate this confirmation. Thanks Any contrarian views??? Sorry to revive such an old thread but has anyone had a suit made in 3yards of fabric. Maybe one of the tailors can weigh in. I am a 42- 43 R to a 43 S. No pattern, just the herringbone weave. Much Thanks
I was at a shop that sells (at least from the attitude of the salespeople) high end ties. Enquired if a rather thick looking one was a seven fold and lo and behold, it was confided that seven folds are out of style! Could it possible have something to do with that they did not have seven folds in stock ---- NAAAAAHHHHH OK folks, you heard it here, send me those out of style seven folds and I will send you a picture of the bonfire I made with them. Near term future...
Has anyone any experience/opinions on these premade fronts? first item at http://www.sewtrue.com/CustomTailoringSupplies.html ? How would you rate the quality. Say comparable to HF canvassed? Samuelsohn? Isaia?? Also the canvas is supposed to be shrunk in water. These are already put together. Does one soak the entire thing? Thanks -
I revised my links, if you click them you can see my HF handmade. I like it a lot, almost as much as I like it, the lamb
Got this polish last night . Box claims higher proportion of "carnuba and other waxes". Anyone have the low down on this? http://www.adcorproducts.com/brands.htm
Quote: Originally Posted by pkincy I can join in. I consider my AEs as the standard and will wear a 9D in everything that will fit. If it doesn't fit well rather than change sizes I will pass. I wear a 8.5E in C&J 337 and 330 last and a 8.5E in John Lobb 8000 last although these fit less snugly than my EGs or C&Js. There is a chance I could/would wear an 8E in the 7000 last but that is from trying on the shoes not owning a pair yet. I wear an 8.5 E...
Quote: Originally Posted by Margaret Perhaps you've provided at least part of the answer to your own implied question. Yet to take part in the pole. The caring sharing me was trying to point this out. Sort of Quote: And who was naive/foolish/brave enough to identify themselves as a M? NSA is watching! And who are these who associate & commumicate with him/her on this website. Is "EG" a code? Paranoia Cha cha...
OK, In the world there are many, many more Christians and Muslims than Jews. Very interesteing that 9:1 (J:M) ratio is not at all representitive of population numbers. Any comments? And who was naive/foolish/brave enough to identify themselves as a M? NSA is watching! And who are these who associate & commumicate with him/her on this website. Is "EG" a code? Paranoia Cha cha cha.... -
I have a pair of NIB CT (Loake) captoes in UK 9.5 (ordered US 10). http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/productMSB...Calf%20Leather Anyone interested? Or else back they go. Thanks -