Posts by oscarthewild

Prices reduced. If someone takes the two Harris pairs along with the Sherman Bros (CJ), I shall donate $20 dollars to styleforum. Thanks
The dough is on its way via the electronic pigeons of Paypal. Thanks -
I have been on a plaid suit vibe lately: The houndstooth with tan overcheck: http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0622281hp2.jpg . Closest to actual colour on my screen. Also got a raglan coat made from this fabric. No, I do not intend to wear them at the same time. I ended up getting two pieces of this english sik wool tweed. One with green and the other with orange. Got a suit made from the orange (two trousers, one plain front, one pleated - pictures...
pm sent Hello, How would you compare the fit of these to the CJ tom James I sold you? if they are slightly looser, I would like to take them. If they are about the same or slightly snugger, I will pass. thx
edited: Just checked my zegna shoes and the 9.5 too snug! These would go so well with the tweed suit I just got made.
If no one has jumped on these, I would like to take them. Would it be possible to clarify, what is your normal size and are these big/small on you. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by Degendorff It's a second-hand shop focused on traditional british clothing with an almost infinite offer of Harris-Tweed-Jackets, Burberry Trenchcoats, even many bespoke tailored suits (I found a suit, which fitted me perfectly - the previous owner must have had the same strange body like me). Tweed-Jackets sell for EUR 60-70, Duffle/(Burberry-)Trench/Covert Coats EUR 60-120, suits sell for EUR 100 up to EUR 180 (Savile...
I ended up getting two pieces of this english sik wool tweed. One with green and the other with orange. Got a suit made from the orange (two trousers, one plain front, one pleated - pictures to follow) and this raglan sleeve coat. Got a quilted lining in the upper part. Any comments and suggestions for future are invited. Thanks -
Got two pairs of unworn size 11 shoes Harris Previously: $ 125 each, shipped within the US. Price reduced to $105 each Shipped within the US. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ A pair of Georges Coll loafers. +++++++++++++ CJ handgrade (older handgrades) (for Sherman Bros) Size 11 Asking $75 + shipping Price reduced to $65.
If these are the shoes I am thinking of, I have pair. In my opinion the BEST and most comfortable shoes from Ferragamo that I possess. Better leather and fit than the Tramezzas. If they are a 10.5 and you are interested in selling them, please let me know.