or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 He also buys a lot of all white - white with white interior. This would look wonderful with the right spinners. -
Quote: Originally Posted by upnorth NIB EGs on B&S not sold for almost a full year? Yup. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Took pics and all. Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 Jamison is awesome shoe, I have it though it runs slightly large compare to standard size, for me anyway. These are amazing colours and textures of suede. Quote: Originally Posted by clausc Excellent seller,...
Have PMs about what is available: Hewitt and Jamison shoes are available. Price drop on Hewitt to $480 Price drop on Jamison to $575 prices with google checkout, add $ 15 (3%??) per pair for Paypal. Thanks -
Sorry about the full inbox: Quote: Dear oscarthewild, XXXXXXXXr has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on Style Forum has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so: http://www.styleforum.net/private.php All the best, Style Forum Freed up a few spots on the mbox
Update Thursday Feb 19th, 2010: With the snow storm, things got messed up. McKay sold. Jamison (9/9.5) still available. Taking off for another overseas trip in a few days. google checkout preferred. . -
I mailed them out before I left for NY. They were over 4 pounds in weight and I may have lost money on the shipping. Have a insurance number (somewhere) that can be used for tracking if they do not show up. inbox is full. More travels in the next few days. Please post when you get them. -
How about something ethnic? Afghan food. Not the northern - central asian kind but the pashtun type. Most southern afghan cooking is pretty simple. Northern afghan cooking is quite different. Great use of dried plums, apricots etc in stews. -
It also depends on your assignment. Some places require more formal outfits for the CD functions than others. However, with the ever tightening security situations, I think the CD focused caterers are hurting. -
Hello, I am like a US 10.25. Take a 9E UK in the CJ 337 last with thin socks. I wanted these Trickers for the winter (where I wear thick wool socks). For that purpose I need a UK 9.5 in these trickers. I may be able to get away with thin socks but it will be snug until the corkbed and leather give a little. Thanks -
This message is in response to the PMs I have received. OPs, The UK/US size matter..... According to the wisdom on the forum they are marked size 9 UK fittting 5. There are two PMs indicating interest. The shoes are in Richmond, VA USA. They can be shipped overseas if the buyer is willing to pay shipping. Thanks. -