or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel awesome, enjoy. After many trials and tribulations with other brands, we have become a strict Audi family. Don't they have a reputation for sudden acceleration or something? -
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I have no intention of painting Islam as anything, and I have no idea why this seems prevalent in some Arab countries, but this is silly bordering on ridiculous. Are you just saying that Arabs are a slow growing culture, because they have been around for a good long time, longer than the Protestants in Massatwoshits. In recent history, more stagnant than growing. In more recent times, with the wahibist...
linen linen cotton seersucker poplin cotton tusser cotton
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 This is terrible. The cow and the kid were doing just fine until everyone else showed up. Where's the beef? Wasn't it in the cow? -
Does the hunters dictum, "Eat what you shoot" apply here? Should I qualify the use of "Eat" here? -
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Lulz!11 Everyone who has paid for stuff from me, your stuff has shipped. The flask has gone to Poosmoker. ............................... Darn it, I will just have to wait for it to appear to B&S. Perhaps wrapped in a delicious pink cashmere tie. =
The flask. I travel to the izlamistanian landz. I will fill it with the halal liquour (pref not brown, because brown is for farmer) and cherish each drop as I compose and recite luckhnavi style poetry, proclaiming my unmet yearning and longing to be like the cool people on SF. Holding and caressing this bastion of wisdom will fulfill my most drenched dreams of experiencing the unction addled satiation of the aashiq. -
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I don't know anything about your politics. I think you are probably not stupid, but you have absolutely no sense of humor. I don't mean this as though you cannot laugh at yourself, but that you have no social sense as to what other people find entertaining. I don't know if this is because you are cooped up with a computer and books all day, and never see other people, or if you come from a different land in which...
My name is "not" Oscar and I am "not" the wild. -
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah For some reason I don't see any threads in regards to Turkey's occupation of Cyprus. Nor do I see much in regards to how they've treated the Kurds (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurds_in_Turkey) and won't allow Kurdish names and seek a solution through "Turkification" and violence. Although there is some mention on here of the Armenian genocide, so it's good that some people can assign blame to this great bastion of...