or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Ah, the badass life of a Murray Hill ibanking analyst. Murray hill was pretty safe when I stayed there. Used to bike to Chatham squash and to bell labs. Cafe beethoven in Morristown was not bad. Has the demise of bell labs been so devastating? -
Sorry about leaving this out but one way of doing this could be that to qualify for TARP, bailouts etc, is to have say 75% or more of your total employees be paying US income taxes. What if there was something similar for federal contracts. -
His book on semiconductor devices is still used by a ton of students. He business and management skill are revered http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...596_page_4.htm Interesting and insightful analysis of job creation costs etc. -
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan I saw this again last night. It is really moving to think about the Iranians struggle for freedom, something we often take for granted here. The lies told about her death by the govt are really breathtaking. WTF???? you forgetting that the iranian too are the izlam? That religion of peace and all the baklava kumbayaa!! -
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel awesome, enjoy. After many trials and tribulations with other brands, we have become a strict Audi family. Don't they have a reputation for sudden acceleration or something? -
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I have no intention of painting Islam as anything, and I have no idea why this seems prevalent in some Arab countries, but this is silly bordering on ridiculous. Are you just saying that Arabs are a slow growing culture, because they have been around for a good long time, longer than the Protestants in Massatwoshits. In recent history, more stagnant than growing. In more recent times, with the wahibist...
linen linen cotton seersucker poplin cotton tusser cotton
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 This is terrible. The cow and the kid were doing just fine until everyone else showed up. Where's the beef? Wasn't it in the cow? -
Does the hunters dictum, "Eat what you shoot" apply here? Should I qualify the use of "Eat" here? -
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Lulz!11 Everyone who has paid for stuff from me, your stuff has shipped. The flask has gone to Poosmoker. ............................... Darn it, I will just have to wait for it to appear to B&S. Perhaps wrapped in a delicious pink cashmere tie. =