or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

You cannot make this stuff up. And apologies if this has been posted here before. Certainly "dumb thread" material but shows up on several sources. Is this a hoax? Saudi Clerics Advocate Adult Breast-Feeding Quote: Women in Saudi Arabia should give their breast milk to male colleagues and acquaintances in order to avoid breaking strict Islamic law forbidding mixing between the sexes, two powerful Saudi clerics have said. They are at odds, however,...
Quote: Originally Posted by butterflystyle You've been warned... That greenish shirt has almost ideal drape. -
Go on a low budget travel trip to asia. Keep journal and make notes. Your mind will be bursting with ideas upon return. -
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy Some pictures of what those blue suede shoes look like - I am leaning towards sending them back to yoox as they feel a bit too big - and a little too blue. Basic blue brooks brothers shirt is shown next to the shoes to give a bit of color context. Some of the pics are with and some are without the flash. .... Construction appears to be blake stitched from the pictures - see the stitches on the...
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 A few fringe Christians start acting like average Muslims, and all hell starts breaking loose\\. Average muslims burn bibles? News I must have missed, -
Guess the izlambs are not alone in this. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/10/wo...r.html?_r=1&hp Quote: .... New cases of killings or harassment appear in the Indian news media almost every week. .... "What is wrong in it?" the uncle, Dharmaveer Nagar, told the Indian news media. "Murder is wrong, but this is socially the best thing that has been done." ....
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Ah, the badass life of a Murray Hill ibanking analyst. Murray hill was pretty safe when I stayed there. Used to bike to Chatham squash and to bell labs. Cafe beethoven in Morristown was not bad. Has the demise of bell labs been so devastating? -
Sorry about leaving this out but one way of doing this could be that to qualify for TARP, bailouts etc, is to have say 75% or more of your total employees be paying US income taxes. What if there was something similar for federal contracts. -
His book on semiconductor devices is still used by a ton of students. He business and management skill are revered http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...596_page_4.htm Interesting and insightful analysis of job creation costs etc. -
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan I saw this again last night. It is really moving to think about the Iranians struggle for freedom, something we often take for granted here. The lies told about her death by the govt are really breathtaking. WTF???? you forgetting that the iranian too are the izlam? That religion of peace and all the baklava kumbayaa!! -