or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

Quote: Originally Posted by mxgreen Calf/canvas wingtip spectators by Edward Green for COLE HAAN - Size 10.5D. Starting bid $125. Soles look like shoes were worn one time. Edward Green for Cole Haan - when was this? Quote: Originally Posted by 330CK Those are stunning. My size too... Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Sometime in the 1980s for a short time I believe... Cole Haan really...
Role model for our wives and daughters. -
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisb0109 who cares. Its a blue shoe. Cross post from the shoe thread. Blue suede shoes. Quote: Originally Posted by oscarthewild These are navy suede wholecuts with fake captoe. Corthay like last. -
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Seven hour leg of lamb, some farmhouse cheddar, a nice stilton and the remains of an epoisses. I had a lot to drink, far too much, but I'm feeling alright. Quote: Originally Posted by VKK3450 Is it worth cooking a leg of lamb for 7 hours? I always roast mine medium rareish... Wouldnt think there is enough connective tissue for a good slow cooking... K edit: well thinking about...
These are navy suede wholecuts with fake captoe. Corthay like last. These are specs. The dark is a blue micro grain? The white has perforations on a rectangular grid. I got these lined in linen for summer. On a modern round last. -
I may be wrong but the sizing for RL shoes has varied over time. In the earlier years the shoes ran very big. Almost +1 in size. Then they have run truer to size. I had some cj made ones marked 9.5 _both box and shoe} that were at least as big if not bigger than a more recent pair that is marked 10 on the box but 9 on the shoe. =
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 He also buys a lot of all white - white with white interior. This would look wonderful with the right spinners. -
Quote: Originally Posted by upnorth NIB EGs on B&S not sold for almost a full year? Yup. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Took pics and all. Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 Jamison is awesome shoe, I have it though it runs slightly large compare to standard size, for me anyway. These are amazing colours and textures of suede. Quote: Originally Posted by clausc Excellent seller,...
Have PMs about what is available: Hewitt and Jamison shoes are available. Price drop on Hewitt to $480 Price drop on Jamison to $575 prices with google checkout, add $ 15 (3%??) per pair for Paypal. Thanks -
Sorry about the full inbox: Quote: Dear oscarthewild, XXXXXXXXr has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on Style Forum has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so: http://www.styleforum.net/private.php All the best, Style Forum Freed up a few spots on the mbox