or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

Quote: Originally Posted by Philip1978 You've sat on these for a year?! Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker and no major price drops! I have had several people interested in purchasing these. Since March 2009, I have been home only twice for a frazzled 1-2 week trip only. Of course I do not expect anyone to wait several months to receive them so that is what has kept the ball rolling. The offers to buy...
Surprisingly have received a couple of pms in the last few days about these. Both the Hewitt and the Jamison should still be where I left them. Nicely packed and ready to go. I am overseas but returning to virginia in about 2 - 3 weeks. I can ship these out then. There is a possibility that the Jamison can be shipped out immediately (that is before I return) but that has to be verified. Thank you for the interest. If my inbox is full, please post here. I check...
This one works well. The need to the fond is met no longer as great because of the caramelized onions. Into the crockput put 1/2 packet friend onions. The crisp kind. They are pretty common in grocery stores. 1 can crushed tomatoes. 1 small can tomato paste. cubes o' meat (beef or if you like it, the lamb) Bones o' meat - large ones are easier to fish out later. 1/2 box good quality full fat plain yogurt (brown cow, stonyfield - often available with cream on...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria At the first location of The Square in London, they had these urinals in the men's lavatory that bottomed out well below floor level. I don't know what it was, but one night as the piss landed down in the depths, there must have been something frigid at the bottom. It was pretty alarming to see a billowing mass of urinal steam come returning back up the arc like a Biblical cloud. Jumping back was really not an...
Quote: Originally Posted by mxgreen Calf/canvas wingtip spectators by Edward Green for COLE HAAN - Size 10.5D. Starting bid $125. Soles look like shoes were worn one time. Edward Green for Cole Haan - when was this? Quote: Originally Posted by 330CK Those are stunning. My size too... Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Sometime in the 1980s for a short time I believe... Cole Haan really...
Role model for our wives and daughters. -
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisb0109 who cares. Its a blue shoe. Cross post from the shoe thread. Blue suede shoes. Quote: Originally Posted by oscarthewild These are navy suede wholecuts with fake captoe. Corthay like last. -
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Seven hour leg of lamb, some farmhouse cheddar, a nice stilton and the remains of an epoisses. I had a lot to drink, far too much, but I'm feeling alright. Quote: Originally Posted by VKK3450 Is it worth cooking a leg of lamb for 7 hours? I always roast mine medium rareish... Wouldnt think there is enough connective tissue for a good slow cooking... K edit: well thinking about...
These are navy suede wholecuts with fake captoe. Corthay like last. These are specs. The dark is a blue micro grain? The white has perforations on a rectangular grid. I got these lined in linen for summer. On a modern round last. -
I may be wrong but the sizing for RL shoes has varied over time. In the earlier years the shoes ran very big. Almost +1 in size. Then they have run truer to size. I had some cj made ones marked 9.5 _both box and shoe} that were at least as big if not bigger than a more recent pair that is marked 10 on the box but 9 on the shoe. =