or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

Quote: Originally Posted by Neofinitia Thanks HF (luv the darker stuff on you somehow), Barims (Persols with the sideblinders?), MBreinin (digging that striped suit) for the kind words. I know I am not in a lot to respond back to everyone but I do appreciate it. Awesome looks all around of late with faves from Gregaz, SpooPoker, Vox, IST66, Doc (2x), HF, PG, Cravate, Sexandcandy, Nii (dig the purple), Parker (I am stealing that jacket) --nice rally into...
As one achieves seniority here at SF, one is gradually introduced to divine secrets. Neil Strauss, "The Game" is a valuable skill enhancer. He states that one must have a style that is noticeable. You had the fortune to wear those purple loafers, but not yet the training to convert the attention to your advantage. Much will you benefit from the wisdom here. Pay attention and welcome. -
Quote: Originally Posted by txeconomist Re:"Poulson Skoane for Dunhill" What size are these? Will recheck and post. Sorry. Have had multiple PMs about this. The pic with the size was not clear. Quote: Originally Posted by slappy You said you had Crockett and Jones? Fantastic looking shoes so far Quote: Originally Posted by mta265 Great looking shoes...I especially like the Draytons. Who...
Friday April 16, 2010. - Price reductions, marked in RED. Several NIB shoes and some not NIB. Prices include ground shipping within US with tracking and insurance. Prices for google checkout. For Paypal, add 3%. Thanks - From Tom James: The sizes marked were US Drayton 10.5 Was $ 285 -> now $ 245 Haddon: Looks like this is currently $795 at Ben Silver http://www.bensilver.com/fs_storefro...y=3651&group=1 SF price Was $360 -> now $320. Jil Sander...
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo They fit like US10D C&Js (Tetbury, Tavistock) Is that like a UK 9 on the 337 last? Thanks -
Sorry about the PM box. Mostly I access the SF from public terminals and do no enter my password. Will try to open up some message slots. I don not remember what last the Jamison is with certainty but I think it is the 89. I will PM you with google payment info. The shoes with the wooden trees are rther heavy. Is this to be shipped US or EU? -
Quote: Originally Posted by Philip1978 You've sat on these for a year?! Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker and no major price drops! I have had several people interested in purchasing these. Since March 2009, I have been home only twice for a frazzled 1-2 week trip only. Of course I do not expect anyone to wait several months to receive them so that is what has kept the ball rolling. The offers to buy...
Surprisingly have received a couple of pms in the last few days about these. Both the Hewitt and the Jamison should still be where I left them. Nicely packed and ready to go. I am overseas but returning to virginia in about 2 - 3 weeks. I can ship these out then. There is a possibility that the Jamison can be shipped out immediately (that is before I return) but that has to be verified. Thank you for the interest. If my inbox is full, please post here. I check...
This one works well. The need to the fond is met no longer as great because of the caramelized onions. Into the crockput put 1/2 packet friend onions. The crisp kind. They are pretty common in grocery stores. 1 can crushed tomatoes. 1 small can tomato paste. cubes o' meat (beef or if you like it, the lamb) Bones o' meat - large ones are easier to fish out later. 1/2 box good quality full fat plain yogurt (brown cow, stonyfield - often available with cream on...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria At the first location of The Square in London, they had these urinals in the men's lavatory that bottomed out well below floor level. I don't know what it was, but one night as the piss landed down in the depths, there must have been something frigid at the bottom. It was pretty alarming to see a billowing mass of urinal steam come returning back up the arc like a Biblical cloud. Jumping back was really not an...