or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

More unworn stuff from the ole closet. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Suit #1. The RL suit was tagged $1795. I was asking $350 Price reduced to $295. shipped in US. It is a tea houndstooth. [IMG]jhttp://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj275/oscarthewild/2010-04-20-sf-suits/sfsuits004.jpg[/IMG] +++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Suit #2. Next is a Samuelsohn. I believe they make the Phineas Cole line for Paul Stuart. I was asking $350 for this...
Another few from the ole closet. Mostly these were intended for the colder climates and the hot dusty tropics do not go well with tweed, wool flannel or most of these. Prices for google checkout + US shipping $190 - Black wingtip The elusive crepe sole suede wingtip. Similar shoe was featured in the older edition of the Roetzel book. $190 Last is 224 Dainite soled, rugged in a good way! $190, Last is 240. On one shoe it looks like 260 but pretty sure it is...
Quote: Would potentially be interested in the Jil shoes. Would it be possible to have a good picture of them taken sideway. I'm having a little bit of a hard time picturing them from your pictures. Thanks I am leaving for another 3-4 weeks tomorrow. Please let me know so that I can ship these out before I leave. -
Some shoes sold, others reduced. Please take a look. -
Quote: Originally Posted by Neofinitia Thanks HF (luv the darker stuff on you somehow), Barims (Persols with the sideblinders?), MBreinin (digging that striped suit) for the kind words. I know I am not in a lot to respond back to everyone but I do appreciate it. Awesome looks all around of late with faves from Gregaz, SpooPoker, Vox, IST66, Doc (2x), HF, PG, Cravate, Sexandcandy, Nii (dig the purple), Parker (I am stealing that jacket) --nice rally into...
As one achieves seniority here at SF, one is gradually introduced to divine secrets. Neil Strauss, "The Game" is a valuable skill enhancer. He states that one must have a style that is noticeable. You had the fortune to wear those purple loafers, but not yet the training to convert the attention to your advantage. Much will you benefit from the wisdom here. Pay attention and welcome. -
Quote: Originally Posted by txeconomist Re:"Poulson Skoane for Dunhill" What size are these? Will recheck and post. Sorry. Have had multiple PMs about this. The pic with the size was not clear. Quote: Originally Posted by slappy You said you had Crockett and Jones? Fantastic looking shoes so far Quote: Originally Posted by mta265 Great looking shoes...I especially like the Draytons. Who...
Friday April 16, 2010. - Price reductions, marked in RED. Several NIB shoes and some not NIB. Prices include ground shipping within US with tracking and insurance. Prices for google checkout. For Paypal, add 3%. Thanks - From Tom James: The sizes marked were US Drayton 10.5 Was $ 285 -> now $ 245 Haddon: Looks like this is currently $795 at Ben Silver http://www.bensilver.com/fs_storefro...y=3651&group=1 SF price Was $360 -> now $320. Jil Sander...
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo They fit like US10D C&Js (Tetbury, Tavistock) Is that like a UK 9 on the 337 last? Thanks -
Sorry about the PM box. Mostly I access the SF from public terminals and do no enter my password. Will try to open up some message slots. I don not remember what last the Jamison is with certainty but I think it is the 89. I will PM you with google payment info. The shoes with the wooden trees are rther heavy. Is this to be shipped US or EU? -