or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

Holy moly, More anti-muslim propaganda! When will it end? -
Quote: Originally Posted by hasan_researc Hey, I am a university student with literally no idea of what I should be wearing to university or for my tutoring job or anywhere else. How do I know what to wear? Actaully, to be more specific, I tutor an A level student. One day, his mother asked me to tutor her child at their own school. I went to the place wearing a black hoodie with my university logo at the front in small font. I also wore an Easyfit...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria - B Thank you
Is she tea party?
cheap and greasy, if that is what you desire -
If Al Q were smart, they would send donations to this guy. Hard to think of better recruiting tools. -
Used to live in Pok. Rhinebeck farmers market is exceptionally good. Joe Popovich makes his mozarella at 5 am for sale at 9 and he has very good smoked trout. Le petit bistro, calico are good. Beech tree (faces vassar) in Pok is great for a less serious meal and sometimes good music. Just around the corner is a jordanian (christian for those who do not want ot fund all-the-muzlem-iz-the-islamo-fascist-terrrorist brown people) place called zorona that is not too far...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH My new lounge shirt came. Sweet deets: I suspect this should show up on the creepy sartorial images thread... That Unicorn has pointed knees. No one here would acknowledge riding anything with such pointed knees. -
Quote: US Soldiers Mutilate Innocent Afghanis Can this be proved? -
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N2797658.htm Quote: MEXICO CITY, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The mayor of a small town in western Mexico was found on Monday stoned to death in the third attack on a public official in the country in less than a week, local authorities said. The bodies of Gustavo Sanchez, mayor of Tancitaro in Michoacan state, and an aide were found, officials said. "It...