or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

One of my colleagues (not that well traveled or adventurous) has to go to Bangkok to visit the Taiwanese embassy, get a visa and then fly to Taiwan. Can someone with knowledge of current situation shed some light if this is likely to be problematic. -
Hello, I have several shoes for sale. Any chance you are interested in a trade? -
Parachutes. Climbing equipment. Bodyguards
From another thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...ny#post1022128 -
Prices reduced.
Quote: Originally Posted by whusurdadi What color is #1 - the Polo = olive or brown or tan? and it's 100% silk? slim or full fitting? Thanks I hope this is not considered bumping as many may probably ask the same. It is 100% silk but not shiny at all. If I did not see the label, it would be difficult for me to say that it was silk. It is slimmish fitting. Maybe someone else can shed light on the POLO IV cut? I would describe the...
More unworn stuff from the ole closet. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Suit #1. The RL suit was tagged $1795. I was asking $350 Price reduced to $295. shipped in US. It is a tea houndstooth. [IMG]jhttp://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj275/oscarthewild/2010-04-20-sf-suits/sfsuits004.jpg[/IMG] +++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Suit #2. Next is a Samuelsohn. I believe they make the Phineas Cole line for Paul Stuart. I was asking $350 for this...
Another few from the ole closet. Mostly these were intended for the colder climates and the hot dusty tropics do not go well with tweed, wool flannel or most of these. Prices for google checkout + US shipping $190 - Black wingtip The elusive crepe sole suede wingtip. Similar shoe was featured in the older edition of the Roetzel book. $190 Last is 224 Dainite soled, rugged in a good way! $190, Last is 240. On one shoe it looks like 260 but pretty sure it is...
Quote: Would potentially be interested in the Jil shoes. Would it be possible to have a good picture of them taken sideway. I'm having a little bit of a hard time picturing them from your pictures. Thanks I am leaving for another 3-4 weeks tomorrow. Please let me know so that I can ship these out before I leave. -
Some shoes sold, others reduced. Please take a look. -