or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

The cafe at the vmfa was very good. Have not had a chance to visit since they renovated.
Saw a prototype of the Optoma which is based on TI technology. Not fantastic quality but amazing for what it is. The comment about source brightness is dead on. They are decent in darker situations. I would like to be able to hook my smart phone for demos, that way, I do not have to carry a laptop around. -
A tiny bit of grand marnier and finely chopped fresh dill in the lime juice prior to serving. Also fresh pepper. -
Quote: Originally Posted by butterflystyle You've been warned... That greenish shirt has almost ideal drape. -
Go on a low budget travel trip to asia. Keep journal and make notes. Your mind will be bursting with ideas upon return. -
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy Some pictures of what those blue suede shoes look like - I am leaning towards sending them back to yoox as they feel a bit too big - and a little too blue. Basic blue brooks brothers shirt is shown next to the shoes to give a bit of color context. Some of the pics are with and some are without the flash. .... Construction appears to be blake stitched from the pictures - see the stitches on the...
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Ah, the badass life of a Murray Hill ibanking analyst. Murray hill was pretty safe when I stayed there. Used to bike to Chatham squash and to bell labs. Cafe beethoven in Morristown was not bad. Has the demise of bell labs been so devastating? -
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel awesome, enjoy. After many trials and tribulations with other brands, we have become a strict Audi family. Don't they have a reputation for sudden acceleration or something? -
linen linen cotton seersucker poplin cotton tusser cotton
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Lulz!11 Everyone who has paid for stuff from me, your stuff has shipped. The flask has gone to Poosmoker. ............................... Darn it, I will just have to wait for it to appear to B&S. Perhaps wrapped in a delicious pink cashmere tie. =