or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD Wow. Is that Almaden?
This will change the flavour somewhat Cut onions in half slice them into very very thin half-rounds remove some of the fat from the stew and use that to fry these onions, it will take more fat than one expects. The onions will soften then start turning colour. This stage is critical, stir so that instead of burning, the colour transition from golden through caramel to deep rich brown. Once brown, remove with slotted spoon. drain as much oil as possible. then crush...
Quote: Originally Posted by hasan_researc Hey, I am a university student with literally no idea of what I should be wearing to university or for my tutoring job or anywhere else. How do I know what to wear? Actaully, to be more specific, I tutor an A level student. One day, his mother asked me to tutor her child at their own school. I went to the place wearing a black hoodie with my university logo at the front in small font. I also wore an Easyfit...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria - B Thank you
cheap and greasy, if that is what you desire -
Used to live in Pok. Rhinebeck farmers market is exceptionally good. Joe Popovich makes his mozarella at 5 am for sale at 9 and he has very good smoked trout. Le petit bistro, calico are good. Beech tree (faces vassar) in Pok is great for a less serious meal and sometimes good music. Just around the corner is a jordanian (christian for those who do not want ot fund all-the-muzlem-iz-the-islamo-fascist-terrrorist brown people) place called zorona that is not too far...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH My new lounge shirt came. Sweet deets: I suspect this should show up on the creepy sartorial images thread... That Unicorn has pointed knees. No one here would acknowledge riding anything with such pointed knees. -
Is this an option? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=201192
Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint I just noticed you also dotted the tongues of the shoes. You took the time to remove the laces to do that. This reveals utter contempt of a fine quality Allen Edmonds product. May I suggest repeating the procedure, dot for dot, with Glow-In-The-Dark paint? What an excellent idea. I would rec finding transparent glow in the dark paint. Under normal lights, the shoe is CBD. But step inside a club...
Not too soft, I would say Logsdail. -