or Connect

Posts by oscarthewild

How odd would be a self collared black shawl db dinner suit? Would satin be preferable? Cannot get grosgrain in time. Thank you. -
Any updates on KL. Suggestions on what to do on a sunday? -
Hello, Many of the ivory shawl collars I see have self lapels. In black, many have satin, fewer grosgrain and the very occasionally self lapel. I am leaning towards generous (large) self lapels in the shawl. Has anyone done this? Any advice? Thank you, -
Back in Doha. Great engineering Education conference. Anyone around? -
These run about a 1/4 to 1/3 size bigger than marked. -
Such a fabric would make a fantastic suit.In addition to wearing it as a suit (tattersail shirts, pheasant ties; roll necks or turtle necks, etc)The top can be worn as a sports coat.The trousers work very well under quilted jackets. Being cashmere, they are luxuriously cosy on winter days. But not suitable for brush.-
I have had this English wool silk for some time. Got a suit made. Have another suit and a trench coat in similar fabric which has orange windowpanes. The shirt is a indigo on blue micrograph check. -
one of my summer, mostly unlined, linen dbs -
History is a factor. If in Arab lands, it is never the "Persian" gulf. "The gulf" or even the "the Arabian Gulf" is far superior. Note: Situation is reversed in the land of the Persians! Wearing the t-shirt with huge Hebrew characters/coca cola in Herbrew/Israeli football team etc. or IDF cap is not smart. GT is correct that Emiratis are few. They are proud of what they have been able to achieve. However, if in AD, please refrain from extolling the wonders of...