or Connect

Posts by touchthesky

On me, no bunching up front. The Poa kind of have had that protruding belly look when I tried it whereas the Sage did not.Also find that Othershop model tends to make most schneider look unflattering.
Sage is TTS if you want to go for the intended slightly slouchy look. I own it in size 4 and like the fit , I can wear it with a sweater underneath or even a t-shirt - I am also a 4 in the Bee and Apalca. If you want it to fit very slim then you could potentially size down one.
Night is a very deep blue (I own the coat).
It's a great store. Everything looks so good in person.
Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Peacoat. Worn a few times. 9/10 condition. 98% wool. 2% elasterall. Fully lined in cupro. Measurements: Shoulders across front: 17.5" Chest across front: 19.5" Sleeve length from shoulder seam: 24.5" Length from base of collar to hem: 23" Fits a 46. Slim peacoat fit.
Worn a few times. 9.5/10 condition. Visvim Kano Noragi. Natural dyed indigo. Corduroy farbic. Size 2 (measurements not listed as this is kimono-style so hard to give appropriate measurements). Kimono-style, so fits normal on a 46, and can also accommodate a size 44.
Rare Raf Simons x Mr. Porter floral sweatshirt from Spring 2013. Beautiful floral watercolour print. 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Sold out immediately. Only worn once. 9.5/10 condition. Measurements: Shoulders across front: 17" Sleeve length from shoulder: 24.8" Length from base of collar to hem: 23"
Worn 5 times or less. 9.5/10 condition. Marked size 41. Fits like 41 in Common Projects.
The updated jacket looks good, especially with the shortened sleeves. To me, the updated shoulders look slightly too tight but better than before, and I am sure it will look better with wear.
Navy Suede, Black Patent Cap Toes Brand New Retails for $500 Marked UK8 (fits 43.5 best I think; I am a true 43 and these are slightly big)