or Connect

Posts by touchthesky

Ok I'm just a little confused with the last couple of pages. From what I understand there is a "slim fit" daredevil bring offered which had the same fit as the Junya, except sizes are graded down (i.e. if you are a Junya medium you would take this jacket in small), and the shoulders are 2" smaller. Will the styleforum x vanson also have 2" taken in for the shoulder? It was mentioned in previous pages that only a slight shoulder tightening of ~1" was proposed ftom the...
Wow this is looking really nice. I think I'd be in for this and would like to use it for riding my bike as well. Will the the leather weight be appropriate for riding still?
Same. Whoever got it in size 4, if it doesn't work out let me know too. So bummed I missed it.
Any idea where to pick up the peacoat in small? It seems like only the ervell site and needsupply picked it up and both are sold out in small.
MMM Painted Canvas Side Zips -Brand new, only worn inside house to try on -Size 43 -Very rare and awesome -Price includes shipping within North America and paypal fees
MMM OG White High Tops -9/10 condition -Size 42 -Very rare and awesome -Price includes shipping within North America and paypal fees
Stephan Schneider Wool Overshirt -From Furever collection -8/10 -100% wool -Plaid green/grey/red -Quite thick wool between a shirt and jacket -Snap button closures on placket and sleeves Measurements: -Front shoulders: 16.5" -Pit to pit: 20.5" -Shoulder seam to sleeve: 24" -Marked a size 5 -Fits a size 46
ON HOLD Stephan Schneider Hooded Jacket -From Furever collection -9/10 -Grey wool (75% wool/25% nylon) -Deep blue/grey elasticted sleeves and hem details -Detachable faux fur hood lining Measurements: -Front shoulders: 17" -Pit to pit: 20" -Shoulder seam to sleeve: 26" -Marked a size 3 -Fits a size 46
Stephan Schneider Reversible Quilted Down Jacket ON HOLD -From Rugs to Riches collection -9/10 -Quilted wool -Mix of black/grey/olive -Reversible side is olive/brown Measurements: -Pit to pit: 20.5" -Could not provide shoulder and sleeve lengths as sleeves are raglan -Marked size 4 -Fits a size 46, possible for a 48 if looking for a very slim fit
Stephan Schneider Wool Blazer from Frozen Waves -9/10 -Very beautiful 100% wool grey fabric -Please see pictures for details Measurements: -Front shoulders: 15.5" -Pit to pit: 18" -Shoulder seam to cuff: 26" -Marked size 4 -Fits a size 46 with typical Schneider shrunken look for blazers (see attached pic of model for how it looks in a different fabric)