or Connect

Posts by twistoffat

Why a Hall tree when you can have an Eames hang it all ?
You could probably find them at any furniture suppliers and adapt them. You just need a basic white smaller table and then you attach some wheels. Find a slightly larger one to cover it and away you go. I bet you a good carpenter could replicate that for reasonable money.
Mellow I think your post here has answered the opening posters question as to Real V Fake especially as you are currently in the process of purchasing a piece and are well placed to but objectively and emotionally compare the two. Your final statement on either another product or the real thing with discount are a logical decision especially as you say that some of the companies are actually the same and even give themselves false positive reviews. The reason for this is...
The net is full of them from Crate and Barrel to Georg...
Check out the marten van severen .06 chair or his " chaise" . Great value ,interesting pieces and comfortable to boot. Original and prices are rising
Yupbthatsvwhy I suggest a cushion. Thats also why I only have one. It's more of a party piece and art work that can stay outside and weathers well.
Thanks. Thats why I am sceptical about the chair as a dining chair.....because I have one. Don´t get me wrong they are one of the coolest things around and always a talking point among guests. They are relatively heavy. I have the swivel version which moves but recenters itself if you get up. For outside use they are great but as dining chairs I´m not so sure. One thing I will say and Mafoofan if you are reding this. Get some cushions made for them. They are not...
Got my chair One back. Did you ever buy them mafoofan? ?
Gat the sleeves lenghtened as well Don. You might also want to consider tapering the trouser leg as well. I know because of you size the straight leg is the way it is, however I think the silhouette could be improved if you tapered your legs
My Grandmother used to have a table like that in the kitchen. That said, they had a farm and slaughtered their own animals. Woods great for working on with a de-boning knife and saw.