or Connect

Posts by twistoffat

me likey
Unless they use a subsidiary company to do the official selling. Also many of the fakes relating to fake furniture are produced in Italy where there is a loophole in the law that they have up till now been unable to close. I don´t know how many sellers of fakes I´ve seen come and go. They just keep opening up under a new name until they are closed again.
I use my dishwasher all the time. Its more efficient environmentally friendly and energy efficient. I have a load of cutlery and plates and load it full. Every three days it get started.
Brilliant documentary and it reiterates many of the points made on this thread to fake medicines the workers etc etc. "Crime of the Century" yeah baby
Lava tops are very expensive and as they are only rock with an enamel veneer there are not worth it IMHO. As a person who loves to cook I am totally convinced that the best tops are either stainless steel or Wood or MDF with an artificial veneer. They are all very functional and the Wood and MDF tops are at least cheap enough to change when they are showing signs of wear. We all agree that its usually the people with the exorbitantly priced kitchens that actually never...
The whole idea of the butcher block or any wooden cutting surface is that the knife(or cutteíng object) scores lightly into the surface of the wood which makes for a clean cut of whatever it happens to be that you are preparing. A hard surface does not allow for this.
Would your suggestion of it being a fair price be cased on how it looked or how it related to current other MCM values. I didn´t say price didn´t matter, I did say it should play bow to the fiddle and not the other way around.
asking if 200 or 500 is fair for an MCM piece is the wrong attitude.Like Art and Classic cars buy something first because you love it and then look at the price. The future is uncertain and if it doesn´t go up in price at least you have a piece you find desireable.
Quite a nice outfit but three things stand out for my at least.You tie is too long and if your trousers are made for a belt then wear one.The pocket square is too matchy matchy with the tie and is so bright it detracts my attention away from an otherwise decent outfit