or Connect

Posts by twistoffat

Thanks. Thats why I am sceptical about the chair as a dining chair.....because I have one. Don´t get me wrong they are one of the coolest things around and always a talking point among guests. They are relatively heavy. I have the swivel version which moves but recenters itself if you get up. For outside use they are great but as dining chairs I´m not so sure. One thing I will say and Mafoofan if you are reding this. Get some cushions made for them. They are not...
Got my chair One back. Did you ever buy them mafoofan? ?
Gat the sleeves lenghtened as well Don. You might also want to consider tapering the trouser leg as well. I know because of you size the straight leg is the way it is, however I think the silhouette could be improved if you tapered your legs
My Grandmother used to have a table like that in the kitchen. That said, they had a farm and slaughtered their own animals. Woods great for working on with a de-boning knife and saw.
Cutting Meat cuts or slicing pata negra
Rubber coated.....hmmmmm. With the best will in the world and even with the best extractor fan in the world I can imagine cleaning grease from rubber would not be one of my favourite tasks
and I would invite everyone around just to show them
Ahh hell Finn, why did you go and post that link. I´m all depressed now. That said however, if I had a kitchen like that I´d probably just order takeaway and eat it while admiring my kitchen.
The mark up on kitchens is horrendous. A friends father manufactured them himself and said depending on the maker, kitchen units have mark up of anywhere to 80%. Kitchen appliances come on top of this but from my experience a nice kitchen in Europe will cost between 6k and 15k USD. Like everything though if you have enough money the sky is the limit. Gaggenau´s stand at the international furniture show in Cologne was amazing. All the accessories like pressures cookers etc...
Nice to know I'm not alone. I remember being at one party where the particular table was so bad i actually considered climbing under the table with my steak knife. I figured that might not go down well to I took my dinner and retired to the tv room to watch cartoons with the children. I explained my predicament to y host and her husband laughed " I told you so dearest when you ordered the bloody thing"