or Connect

Posts by twistoffat

Correct but in Modern times and in most cases when referring to "Georgian" style the traditional town houses are what most envisage. As to the colourful doors, a Georgian door is still a Georgian door with its wooden panels. They are mostly colourful today reflecting a trend from the Edwardian times of painting the doors bright Green or Red. 20 years ago I was involved in the restoration of a Georgian House in Blessington Street in Dublin. Apart from finding some very cool...
That's French colonial with a hint of federal. Georgian refers to the large townhouse style built in uk and irish cities during the reign of king George prior tomthe Victorian era. They are recognizable through their dominant and colorful wooden front doors
And if its me you are referring to then its a green silk knitted tie from the SF members "Shibumi"
Freezing this Morning so ditched the jacket and coat for warmer attire
I´m not in Dublin but will visit soon. I know what you mean about the middle-age measurements. I found a Valentino shirt last week that I wore to a Debutant ball in the 80´s...still fits
I´m not in Ireland but I know Dublin like the back of my hand, I even used to have membership to Lillies when I was there. That said I will be visiting this summer
I have. PF´s leather I have to admit feels amazing. Buttery soft. As to the Chair itself, its the most pointless horrible thing from PF that I´ve ever sat in.In addition to that I have Children and pets. I´d rather clean womens hairbrushes than the seat area on a Juliet.
Very nice indeed, You didn´t get it at Louis Copelands by any chance?