or Connect

Posts by twistoffat

Freezing this Morning so ditched the jacket and coat for warmer attire
I´m not in Dublin but will visit soon. I know what you mean about the middle-age measurements. I found a Valentino shirt last week that I wore to a Debutant ball in the 80´s...still fits
I´m not in Ireland but I know Dublin like the back of my hand, I even used to have membership to Lillies when I was there. That said I will be visiting this summer
I have. PF´s leather I have to admit feels amazing. Buttery soft. As to the Chair itself, its the most pointless horrible thing from PF that I´ve ever sat in.In addition to that I have Children and pets. I´d rather clean womens hairbrushes than the seat area on a Juliet.
Very nice indeed, You didn´t get it at Louis Copelands by any chance?
Thats an Ingmar Relling Lounge Chair. Never really liked it as Ikea had similar chairs for sale and I hate Ikea with a passion, its the reality TV of the furniture world.Rybo make it, if you want to contact them here´s the linkhttp://www.titnett.no/upload/RYBO_RellingDesignCollection.pdf
Even the Eames Chairs are no longer worth it. Prices have rocketed and they seem to find enough willing to pay top dollar for what is still a lovely chair but its not the only nice chair. I just ordered a Citterio Grand Repos and it actually is more comfortable than the Eames!
True but compare LC´s house to Eileens E1027. He even wanted her house and tried to make it his own by painting those dreadful murals. Gray was not so much a provider of influence as an innovator. Remenber many of her modernist pieces were from the start of the last century. Even now when many talk of modernism they refer to Eames and Knoll from the 50´s. Gray was producing at a time when most were stuck in th earts and crafts era
Its funny you say that. LC seems to have made a career out of stealing other peoples thunder. Eileen Gray hated him for it