or Connect

Posts by twistoffat

Do you have a link to the article I´d love to read it?
No I´m not too far from you really. As to their credentials they are relatively size-able in Northern Europe but in relation to fakes anyone can be caught.I sat with an expert from Patek-Philippe and a watch owner where the expert needed 2 hours to find a watch to be a fake. He said it was the best he hadever seen and he nearly passed it but only nearly. Oh and I´m not American but I will be driving past Billund on the way to Aarhus this summer for the mid summer...
Hers one being auctioned not too far from me. The bids are currently at 600Euro 830USD. Its a nice chair and I understand you wanting the matching pair.http://www.lauritz.com/de/auktion/finn-juhl-lounge-sessel-easy-chair-modell-133-spadestol-f/i3359713/
If you are looking for hand made then you don´t mind spending a few bob. The best Company out there for "Outdoor" Rattan furniture is Dedon. Not cheap but their coated Rattan doesn´t fade under sunlight and wont rot in the rain. Thats why most leading hotels use it but once again I reiterate...it isn´t cheap.
I did warn him having the Chair one myself as outdoor furniture. Its not a chair that a lady in heels can easily pull into the table. Without the cushion its also not very comfortable for long periods
Mmmmmm maybe he´s a spammer plugging Kardiel and dissing Rove at the same time. LOL I love this thread, they just keep coming out of the woodwork.
Saw at suit like that at Michael Barrie´s in Dublin recently. Its a nice fit but I´m not sure about that tie and ps combo
Just a question as someone tall who hates tables with a cross beam like this(as I continuously bank my legs and cannot stretch them), why did you choose this style over a stabilizing system closer to the table top which would allow more leg room. Great work by the way
Ahh leave him be. We should sell him to NASA. Anybody who can send a thread off on a Tangent should be great at launching things into space.