or Connect

Posts by twistoffat

and with that my 50 cents worth get kicked into touch
Love that look. I find the pocket watch chain to be a bit on the large size however. Leave the thick gold chains to 50Cent
I only know the Louis Poulsen Weebee.
Yeah in that colour they look fake
and yet you keep coming back !
Foo, even though I find them impracticle I tip my hat. Its guys like you that actually make sure pieces like this find a home and are created. Its like Rietfelds Chair, a work of art, but having experienced both I have to say my bum thanks me every day. Post pics when they arrive.
I quite like those outfits, there was no need to take your tailor out
read this http://manhattan-nest.com/2013/03/25/real-vs-fake-the-eames-lounge/
The primary function of that concrete lump is balance and not to look good. There are other materials available but concrete is cheap. I´ve sat on these chairs and they are not a good design for the home. Can´t wait to see that wooden flooring after you´ve dragged that oversized fishing lead over it.As to the Tattoos, go ahead but I bet you you don´t have a chinese symbol at the base of your neck or a dolphin on your foot or a celtic symbol dancing over the back of your ass?
Lets face it. The base is that heavy to stop it falling over. That for me personally is a design flaw and a compromise on the function. If you only have one leg then you need a crutch of sorts to stop falling over. Secondly the design for me is too industrial and not for the home. Most objects like this that I see, are in public places and are constructed thus to facilitate cleaning and deter graffiti artists due to the lack of surface. In a public building I would say...