or Connect

Posts by twistoffat

Don´t know. On my PC the function tabs appear to be missing at the top of the reply screen, whereas on my iphone they are visible
My shibumi tie
For anyone who wants one they can buy one online here. http://www.artoriental.de/persianrugs/weitere-auswahlkriterien-antik-14027-beni-ouarain-marokkanischer-berber-teppich-p-1273.html One of my best friends fathers is also a carpet dealer and has them. Strangely enough he himself says that his business is the middle eastern equivalent of american car dealers. Full of dodgy sellers with any fool being able to open up a business and sell to the large supply of wealthy...
LOL this thread is turning into a weird version of Chinese whispers. The word is "Fake Chair" and its come back as "Fake Tits". Alone the post "Fake tits" will probably attract trolls like sharks to chum.
I just find it strange how people love to come up with conspiracy theories as if something simple has to be all smoke and mirrors.If it looks like a dog smells like a dog and barks like a dog, why to some people have to suggest that it might be a cat
So as this is a thread about fakes, its now being suggested that Brittany and Reevolving are fakes. I don´t buy that to be honest. Why would anyone want to do anything like that on an insignificant thread like this. Brittany might be guilty of buying a fake but she certainly isnt a fake.
Its just a long needle. The thread passes through from the back and gets tensioned to give the desired effect. As to leather care then leatherique car car products are the best. Used on all good leather seats from Bentley to Ferrari