or Connect

Posts by twistoffat

Have both Kids and cats. Both couches we have were covered with a similar colour throw until the kids could learn to actually eat chocolate and ice-cream before it melted.The cat left marks all over an LC4 so after having it for 14 years I gave it to a friend. It still looked well just scratch marks on close inspection....I was tired of it anyway.I think if you have a cat leather is worse but older cats are less likely to use their claws. Cat hairs are a bigger...
Yikes.....looks like a cartoon character vomited on it.
I bought a Grand Repos instead of an Eames. It was a wiser decision both financially and from comfort. I got mine in grey felt with ottoman. Vitra had an offer on and even threw in an Eames wooden stool. The Eames lounger is beautiful but prices reflect its current trendiness amongst hipsters and design magazines with every tom dick and harry regarding them as the epitome of coolness.
I once spooned a woman with breasts like Foo´s lamp
To be honest it sounds like you and your wife are suffering from IDF.......Interior design fatigue. It hits the most of us. At the end of the day you guys have to like it and thats all that counts. As the germans say "Taste is debatable" and its true, one mans rubbish is anothers treasure. I can picture you are your wife analyzing every purchase in dept where you have possibly got to the point where you say....ahh what the hell. Just don´t slide into the mistake of saying...
I'm KNOT familiar with them
Have to agree with you. Here in Germany they call it Landhausstil- Farmhousestyle, obviously occured when farmers discovered arts and crafts objects.This one here cost 49 Euros...
Why don´t you get Skinny to make what you want so we can all watch the design and manufacture process here.You get what you want he gets a project and fair payment and we all get to see patronage at its finest as money and skill come together.
Thats the thing with Cars, they rarely get re-released thus guaranteeing exclusivity
Have to disagree Skinny. It depends on what you buy. You could have picked up a good air cooled Porsche for 20K a few years ago and it would now be worth 30-40k.