or Connect

Posts by twistoffat

Thats the thing with Cars, they rarely get re-released thus guaranteeing exclusivity
Have to disagree Skinny. It depends on what you buy. You could have picked up a good air cooled Porsche for 20K a few years ago and it would now be worth 30-40k.
Actually sat on one last Saturday. Not very comfortable, unpleasant feel to the materials and a bitch to clean
Its does but you have to get it home by the stroke of midnight because it turns back into a table
I do Indeed. The panels double as trays (can be inverted). When in they offer storage space, when removed they double as drinks trays etc. You can place one of the lower panels between the upper two to extend the table to 1.5 Metres or move the lower trays to extend the width. All the panels have the same measurements so are interchangeable. The pics are poor but it very well finished.
Hey Skinny, I´m curious as to what you think of my new couch table..it being made of wood. Its a Hexa from Sculptures Jeux in stained oak.
I have LEMS from Lapalma myself. They are pretty nice and not overly expensive but I suppose thats just my opinion.https://www.google.de/search?q=lem+lapalma&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=xDI3VeDKC4Xzat27gZgC&ved=0CGUQsAQ&biw=1680&bih=914
Nice chair indeed. I love Fukasawa´s style and even bought his Itis lamps for the kids a while back.
Whereas I agree with your argument, I do believe that despite appreciating the beauty of certain objects, at some point if we all choose to purchase the same items whether it be clothing or furniture, that those items become a sort of standard uniform which results in self expression being lost. A uniform can also be a form of self expression but its easier to be part of a group than to stand on ones own.
What do you think of HAY in Denmark. I bought some of their cushions and they seem to be trying to support up and coming designers. At the end of the day its all about making moneybut they seem to have a good name?