or Connect

Posts by oDD_LotS

Eh, brass knuckles aren't too hard to find. My grandfather has a set that belonged to his father, and I have a beltbuckle that features a decorative set. If nothing else, get a semi-rigid material, and carve your own. With a drill, a dremel, a jig saw and some sand paper, you could whip out a mean replica in no time out of a small piece of scrap wood. Yeah, I use the rockabilly influence, combined with a little punk, and some good-ol' rocker style, so a lot of my...
Quote: Can you put thinned bleach in an airbrush? It seems like you should be able to. Also ink or dye with some of your ideas would be cool. I have always thought having clothes with bloody-looking wounds on them would be cool. Maybe some dark red dye soaked into a section and washed out somewhat, with a slash or bullet hole through it. Bonus points for a shotgun blast with small bloodstains. Maybe just a few pellets- the scar from that incident with the...
I've done some very minor denim customizing, but nothing too crazy. However, I just picked up a pair of bullhead jeans that are just screaming to be modified. Something I've been thinking about: Using my airbrush to add subtle shading and aging (kind of like a very specific wash) Stenciling broken text (barely readable) at the bottom of the leg, preferably from a older book (Latin, perhaps?), especially something with decorative lettering, such as an illuminated...
Dress shirt: Cheap silver dress shirt with subtle stripes "Casual" dress shirt: Grey ExpressMen shirt with oddly colored floral embroidery on the back. Casual Shirt: A "work shirt" that I got for four bucks. It's a heather grey material that's actually kind of fashionable. Looks great with greenish denim. T-shirt: Toss up between my Flogging Molly and Sublime shirts. Both get more compliments than any other article of clothing in my closet. Coat: Black Cashmere...
The beard looks nice. It's always fun to try something new. BTW, from what I can see, that's some really nice ink. Here I was thinking I was a bigshot with my half sleeve, and then I saw these pictures.
Thanks for the advice. My sideburns/goatee are BARELY separated, so I'll understand if they say the can't do it, but I'll definitely have to check. If all goes well, I'll be sure to post my opinions.
I voted undergrad, since that's the closest out of the offerings, but I'm currently working in radio, as well, and hopefully starting an apprenticeship with a tattoo artist soon.
23 points is in the 21 through 34 points range You're a metrosexual. The next girl you hook up with will be more masculine than you, full mustache and all. Is it time to buy new tweezers? Wow, I really figured I'd get much lower on this. Fun stuff, though.
Thanks for the advice. There's tons of good ideas in your post that I'll be sure to check out. As for Dsquared, I mostly only like their footwear, the rest of it I haven't really clicked with. As for band shirts, I agree on the designer crap. All of mine are from concerts, or at the least, the same as what you'd get from a concert. As for hair, I have very curly auburn hair that looks like a rug when it's short, so I keep it VERY long, but it's currently a natural...
I'm going to be spending some time in Las Vegas around the first week of March, and I'm looking for good suggestions on stores I should visit. It'll be my only chance for a while to hit some of the more high-end places, and I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. I'm interested in both brand specific or general shops that cater to the "rocker" look. I'm especially interested in: Unique (distressed, customized, or otherwise unusual) denim Distressed or customized...