or Connect

Posts by oDD_LotS

23 points is in the 21 through 34 points range You're a metrosexual. The next girl you hook up with will be more masculine than you, full mustache and all. Is it time to buy new tweezers? Wow, I really figured I'd get much lower on this. Fun stuff, though.
Thanks for the advice. There's tons of good ideas in your post that I'll be sure to check out. As for Dsquared, I mostly only like their footwear, the rest of it I haven't really clicked with. As for band shirts, I agree on the designer crap. All of mine are from concerts, or at the least, the same as what you'd get from a concert. As for hair, I have very curly auburn hair that looks like a rug when it's short, so I keep it VERY long, but it's currently a natural...
I'm going to be spending some time in Las Vegas around the first week of March, and I'm looking for good suggestions on stores I should visit. It'll be my only chance for a while to hit some of the more high-end places, and I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. I'm interested in both brand specific or general shops that cater to the "rocker" look. I'm especially interested in: Unique (distressed, customized, or otherwise unusual) denim Distressed or customized...
I'm headed for Las Vegas, and was wanting to give the AoS thing a try (their actual services more so than the products). Thing is, I'm not a clean-shaven guy. I've got a very, very long goatee, and large, pointed sideburns. I like to keep these edged and shave the rest of my face, but I don't want the facial hair changed at all. Would they be willing to work around these, and just shave what needs shaved, or do they only offer a full shave?
I've recently been trying to clean up my image, and being from a rural area from West Virginia (ever seen "Mothman Prophecies", that's about my town), I have trouble finding things to fit my newfound style, especially in my size. The look I'm coming from is the typical mix of rocker and skater that many people call "freak". It's close to goth, but without the makeup (mostly) and t-shirts and huge, baggy jeans instead of lace and velvet pants. The look I'm trying to...
Yeah, they were a little painful at first. The actual hole through my ear is slightly larger than 1/4", but it took three years to get that way, so it wasn't like it happened all at once. Quote: good luck with opening the shop Thanks.
That's quite a sharp ring, in my opinion. I probably wouldn't pay that much for it (I could get a wardrobe full of my style of clothing for that, or a nice pair of used Dsquared boots), but if you could find it and have the expendable income, it's definitely something that's going to attract some attention.
I personally wear a lot of jewelry, but I subscribe to a much different standard of style than most people. On an average day I wear: A stainless steel watch 4 or more silver rings a Leather cuff A black WWJD bracelet that I've had since I was twelve (it's falling apart) Single flair stainless steel flesh tunnels in my ears a small, spiked curved barbell in my eyebrow one of my necklaces, either a ballchain choker, a custom made black beaded number, or a silver...
I personally use product because my hair is quite long, and in order to keep it somewhat manageable, I must use leave-in conditioners and gels. It not only provides me with a nicer, more "together" look, but it is absolutely necessary for me to use product in order to even be able to run my fingers through my hair, or brush it back with my hand. As for being vain, yes, any pursuit to better one's appearance could, in theory, be seen as vain by someone who takes less care....