or Connect

Posts by steviecakes

since no one responded to me in the quick question thread is there a difference between the mens and womens rachel comey derringer oxfords? after some googling i stumbled upon these http://www.habitatshoes.com/see/rach...erringer_black to my untrained eye they look virtually the same as the mens shoes. just wondering, i might have to snag these in a womens size 9 because i can never find a mens 7.5
is there a difference between the mens and womens rachel comey derringer oxfords? after some googling i stumbled upon these http://www.habitatshoes.com/see/rach...erringer_black to my untrained eye they look virtually the same as the mens shoes. just wondering, i might have to snag these in a womens size 9 because i can never find a mens 7.5
Quote: Originally Posted by snake ^shorts in general? What's summer without shorts i've never tried on a pair of shorts that i like. any OTR shorts i try on make my legs look even more nonexistant then they already are. i do have a few jeans/khakis that i've cut into shorts leaving the hem unfinished though if that counts.
down vest turtleneck doublebreasted 3 pc pleated braided leather patent leather drop crotch cargos shorts
Quote: Originally Posted by snake They're probably high school kids working for minimum wage, you can't expect too much.. as an employee of the company, i can honestly say that you're absolutely right.
Quote: Originally Posted by EdenResident I bought the Oxfords and put on about 10 coats on brown polish. They look incredible for a $50 pair of shoes. I'll probably buy the wingtips, too. if it's not too much trouble, could you post pics? very curious about what they actually look like. the AE at my mall didn't have any of the oxfords, yet they still had flip flops in every color in stock
Quote: Originally Posted by bassmanpatsfan18 How do you uniqlo pants run--specifically the cords? True to size? the regular/slim cords run true to size. the skinny ones, however, i find myself sizing up one inch or else they'd be skin tight (they have a hint of elastic in them i believe)
thoughts on a sperry topsider chukka? was considering getting a pair of desert boots in beeswax leather but already have a pair in grey and want something less sleek and more clunkier, yet still maintaining a slim profile because i'm 5'5" 120 lbs and "real" boots (red wings, timbs, etc) look like clown shoes on me. enough with my rambling. i'm pretty set on a pair of sperry chukkas but don't know whether to go for brown suede or brown leather. brown leather (note i'd...
i think i just found my base layers for this ski season.
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter What I need is a pair of shoes that bridges the gap between casual (Chucks) and formal (Allen Edmonds)... Edit - basically, something I can wear with khakies, sort of like boat shoes but not for summer... I'm looking for plain black that just flies under the radar. I have difficult to fit feet, want to spend under $100, and live in a snowy country... how about a pair of zig zags?