or Connect

Posts by steviecakes

-purple plaid flannel from target. apparently by shaun white. boys size large. contemplating darting the back. am i stupid? -wii -famous stars and straps t-shirt -sony MDR-V700 headphones with a 1/4 inch adapter
i was going to pull the trigger on a pair of pf flyer bob cousys this christmas morning, only to find out 6pm.com's 70% off discount on them ended merry christmas to all
^ are pf flyers made in the usa?
anyone want to recommend me a black raw skinny jean? i have a pair of indigo APC PS in size 25 that i love, for reference. nowhere that i have called/emailed has them in black though. heading to jean shop after finals week to check out their skinny fit, but it looks more like a very slim straight.
i tried on the track pants. slimmest fitting pair of sweats i've ever seen. can't comment on the durability since i didn't buy them, but if they're the "flex fleece" ones, they hold up well to washes (own a few hoodies). if they are 100% cotton however, they'll probably feel like crap after the first wash.
finally a coin pocket that can fit more than a zippo. that aspect makes them even more appealing than they already are.
why isn't there a dedicated sneaker thread?
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie mexi-coke FTW real cane sugar = DELICIOUS
how much should i expect a tailor to charge to slim a tie?
Quote: Originally Posted by sharks9022 Brand New Brand New Brand New Brand New Brand New saw them at nassau coliseum with glassjaw. it was