or Connect

Posts by steviecakes

just take a seam ripper and take the pocket off. i do this all the times (aber kids xl for all you fellow 5'5" and under guys) fine for the oxfords, might look odd without a pocket on the western style shirts though...
1940s Gillette SuperSpeed Crabtree & Evelyn Soap (gift) cheap eBay badger brush taking your time to prep & proper shaving technique > $$$ spent goes for both the new cartridge razors as well as the "vintage" DE scene
not my pic, but a modified seiko SNK809 with new hands and face done by a guy from the watchuseek forums whose username there is yobokies. i got one after seeing a member here with one. i call it my poor man's sinn 656. it cost me $128 if i recall correctly.
those look amazing! really nice contrast fades. no rips/holes/repairs?
if it's dry by now just rub it with a suede eraser and brush. nothing else you can do
any recs for wii games? i got house of the dead overkill and enjoyed it. other than that the wii has been collecting dust save for a few wii sports sessions with friends
not really a fashion thought, just a forum thought. but why is there a sudden influx of threads popping up that clearly could have been posted in the quick questions or noob threads? like a lot more than usual. is it just me or did the amount of unnecessary special flower threads on the first page double this past week?
deadstock vintage made in USA work boots on eBay, $18, shipped
"you must know the rules thoroughly in order to break them properly"
any chance you guys will carry the Triple Works Narrow Leg Jean?