or Connect

Posts by steviecakes

In my experience, if the waiter asks you if you'd like wine, he isn't going to card you. I'm 20 and look 17. Never been carded at a nicer restaurant, only at shitholes like applebee's
Hello SFers. My friends and I are heading to Montreal from the 19th to the 22nd. There are three of us, each 20 years old, and this will be all of our first times in Montreal. One of my friends is fluent in French and I know enough to order at a bar or restaurant. I have a few concerns and would like some recommendations of any places a poor student like myself could enjoy. Car theft: My friend wants to take his new (to him) flashy E46 with 19 inch wheels, S54 swap, etc...
Drank Skyy vodka and Bud Light. Ate more Adderall than food. Smoked Djarums and looked like a pansy doing it. Applied to college as a pre-pharmacy major because it was the cool thing to do. Had a shitty Azn girlfriend that I didn't deserve. Did not get laid.
selling/trading/giving away things on craigslist. organizing one's house/apartment. parkour/freerunning. sharpening knives (I find this to be especialy relaxing) free classes/seminars at the local library.
anything more you can say about the womens selvedge jean as of yet? the lady friend is very interested. Most other jeans for women have too much stretch to even be considered jeans anymore
Quote: Originally Posted by blairh What you're describing is known as the "soap opera affect" or SOA. It's a result of motion interpolation. The problem is that your friend's LED is either 120 Hz or 240 Hz and you were watching their TV with motion interpolation turned on. Your friend needs to go into his picture settings and either shut motion interpolation off or adjust it to a setting that will not create the dreaded SOA. I have a new 120 Hz Samsung...
interested. fit pics/measurements please?
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel +1 on the no condom and the best lube is her own juice, which will serve two purposes: 1. lubrication 2. getting her excited enough to produce juice will get her to relax, which you need her to be if you want to go in through the back door. Start with your finger, slowly work your thumb in there, and once she is as loose as she can be, slather her taint area/a-hole and your cawk in her juice and slowly start...
The gf wants to try it in the pooper for the first time. I'm a complete noob as well. One friend swears by astroglide. I've contemplated grapeseed oil but oil would damage a condom, no? I'm open to any suggestions so if anyone has experience going through the back door please chime in