or Connect

Posts by steviecakes

What's your dosage? The loss of appetite really gets to some people
The good ol' days when the lamb and rice platter on 53rd and 6th was $5. Now it's $6. And for some reason it just doesn't taste as good as it used to. There's a good gyro cart in Astoria on Steinway street by all the hookah bars that I go to when I'm in the area. $6 a platter. But they give you the option of spicy rice, and throw in a shit ton more vegetables than other carts: tomatoes, onions, peppers instead of just lettuce. Another good cart is right in front of LIU...
I never understood why anyone would ever choose KFC over Popeye's. The chicken has more flavor (spicy) The biscuits are flakier/more buttery The gravy is exponentially better
Twix left in the fridge. Perfection.
What belt would you wear with a velvet blazer, white shirt, APC PS, rachel comey derringers? All pieces besides the shirt being black. Oh and on a college student's budget. I don't own any belts besides besides a brown levis roller buckle one. Need something black and less americana
Seeing Rusko on Friday was the highlight of my Halloween weekend. My ears are still ringing.
Thanks. Forgot about that method. I remember SuFu kids doing that to their jeans.
Any ways to get the smell of smoke out of a knit without washing?
I've always wanted a tweed vest to wear with knit ties and stuff. The rough texture just screams late fall. I just don't want to end up looking like...
As great of an idea as an American Top Gear...