or Connect

Posts by steviecakes

I wish I could pull off white soled docs. You wear those well, ManofKent.
You accidentally hyperlinked a pic of the tartan tie twice as well as the thin brown belt. Also, p2p/shoulder/sleeve/length measurements on the 3rd shirt?
Xanax. Over-the-ear headphones (this is the only time I'd say bose is a decent choice, I still think it's overpriced though). Loafers/boat shoes/shoes that are easy to slip off in general. Gum.
Red levis 510s. White t shirt. Chucks. Glowsticks/candy. Rosary (though I feel guilty chewing on a cross sometimes).
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus Yeah, they're a little bit more lightweight than the normal denim. Wasn't sure how they'd fade, but they fade pretty quick and it looks cool. At least better looking than black with white weft if you ask me. They do shrink more than expected in the wash though. Was afraid they wouldn't fit me anymore. I don't see them ANYWHERE online. So not sure what's up with that. These sound pretty sick. Anyone...
Muji undershirts are so full of win. As are their notebooks.
damn. anyone know a good alternative to black petit standards? i remember paying 155. 185 is downright outrageous when there's brands like 3sixteen and the like
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty any nyc peeps burn? i burn. usually about 3x a week. stuck in the philippines for the next two weeks though, and apparently the product here sucks. i really hope you're referring to the same type of "burn" i'm thinking of
Been at jfk since noon yesterday. Supposed to be in Hong Kong by now. But I'm brushin my teeth in the airport bathroom and noticing that even the dudes here are wearing uggs. Fuck this.