or Connect

Posts by steviecakes

I listen to this on a pair of Sony MDR-V700s when I can't sleep Datsik- Jenova Project Saw Skrillex @ Webster Hall last month, though I don't consider him dubstep. Lots of fun though.
Anyone have experience with April 77 Joeys? In particular the warsaw raw black coated ones. Similar in finish to Acne or Nudie coated denim? Any b&m stores in NYC to feel the texture in person? Also, I'm a true 28 inch waist, size 25 in APC PS. Go TTS with them if I can't try them on in a store?
what's the hem on the waders?
looking for APC PS in black raw or faux noir in a size 26. any similarly cut black jeans (overdyed, raw, waxed, etc) in 27-28 are also of interest. also is it possible to change the thread title to "29 and under" or something of that nature? just a thought.
I have to agree regarding the h&m blazers. They're cut exactly like their suit jackets and look out of place in a casual fit.
Rise/thigh/knee/hem/inseam on the UO sueded cotton pants?
thrifted: brown sperry topsiders tan sperry sneakers brown suede bally wingtips brown bally side zip boots oxblood dexter wingtips brown bruno magli brogued captoes brown 7 eyelet doc martens tan land's end red soled bucks black chuck taylors burgundy suede unknown desert boots (originally tan but dyed with rit wine red) black unknown plain toe work boots (USA made) tan clarks wallabees non thrifted: grey clarks db grey zig zag winos black rachel comey derringers purple...
I wish I could pull off white soled docs. You wear those well, ManofKent.
You accidentally hyperlinked a pic of the tartan tie twice as well as the thin brown belt. Also, p2p/shoulder/sleeve/length measurements on the 3rd shirt?
Xanax. Over-the-ear headphones (this is the only time I'd say bose is a decent choice, I still think it's overpriced though). Loafers/boat shoes/shoes that are easy to slip off in general. Gum.