or Connect

Posts by steviecakes

what's the hem on the waders?
looking for APC PS in black raw or faux noir in a size 26. any similarly cut black jeans (overdyed, raw, waxed, etc) in 27-28 are also of interest. also is it possible to change the thread title to "29 and under" or something of that nature? just a thought.
I have to agree regarding the h&m blazers. They're cut exactly like their suit jackets and look out of place in a casual fit.
Rise/thigh/knee/hem/inseam on the UO sueded cotton pants?
thrifted: brown sperry topsiders tan sperry sneakers brown suede bally wingtips brown bally side zip boots oxblood dexter wingtips brown bruno magli brogued captoes brown 7 eyelet doc martens tan land's end red soled bucks black chuck taylors burgundy suede unknown desert boots (originally tan but dyed with rit wine red) black unknown plain toe work boots (USA made) tan clarks wallabees non thrifted: grey clarks db grey zig zag winos black rachel comey derringers purple...
I wish I could pull off white soled docs. You wear those well, ManofKent.
You accidentally hyperlinked a pic of the tartan tie twice as well as the thin brown belt. Also, p2p/shoulder/sleeve/length measurements on the 3rd shirt?
Xanax. Over-the-ear headphones (this is the only time I'd say bose is a decent choice, I still think it's overpriced though). Loafers/boat shoes/shoes that are easy to slip off in general. Gum.
Red levis 510s. White t shirt. Chucks. Glowsticks/candy. Rosary (though I feel guilty chewing on a cross sometimes).
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus Yeah, they're a little bit more lightweight than the normal denim. Wasn't sure how they'd fade, but they fade pretty quick and it looks cool. At least better looking than black with white weft if you ask me. They do shrink more than expected in the wash though. Was afraid they wouldn't fit me anymore. I don't see them ANYWHERE online. So not sure what's up with that. These sound pretty sick. Anyone...