or Connect

Posts by Slickman

SOLD
SOLD Navy Burberry Sport Jacket SOLD   Staple Sport Jacket, lightweight, amazing color and style, goes with practically anything, can be dressed up or down Jacket   Details: Fabric: 100% Cotton Pattern: Solid Navy Size: 38R Jacket Style: 3/2 Roll, Notch Lapel, Pick Stitching, Single Vent, Hacking (Angled) Pockets, Ticket Pocket   Sleeves are FINISHED WITH NON-FUNCTIONAL CUFFS   Jacket Measurements Laid flat Pit-to-Pit: 20" Sleeves:...
SOLD
Ralph Lauren Purple Label Double Breasted Suit Condition: Worn Once Fabric: 100% Linen Pattern: Black with White Chalkstripe Size: 40R Jacket Style: 4X2 Double Breast, Peak Lapel, Dual Vents, Ticket Pocket Trouser Style: Flat Front, Zip Fly, Side Tab Adjusters, 2 Back Pockets Sleeves are FINISHED WITH FUNCTIONAL CUFFS Pants are HEMMED AND UNCUFFED Jacket Measurements Laid flat Pit-to-Pit: 20.5" Sleeves: 26" Length from Top of Collar to Bottom of Jacket: 31.25" Shoulders...
Belt helps anchor the suit, I don't know it's a visual thing
What about getting a three piece made with pants that have belt loops, but having the vest made long enough to cover the loops? That way you can wear the suit without the vest but with a belt
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria If I remember correctly, that's a 10oz black and white nailhead: - B Gorgeous, perfect surface texture for a mid-grey suit
Which fabric is this? Is this considered pick and pick, birdseye or nailhead?
Quote: Originally Posted by Achillus Can someone tell me the name of this guy, some shop owner from Italie if i'm correct. Lino Ieluzzi, owner of al bazar
Quote: Originally Posted by hatguy I also hope to order a Hober soon and would appreciate advice on how tie width is chosen--I wasn't able to find any information. Are there [somewhat objective] guides to best determine tie width? How do you guys choose your tie width? Thanks, Wide lapel, wider tie, narrow lapel, narrower tie, it's all about proportion, I would go with 3.5", not too wide, not too narrow, makes a nice knot