or Connect

Posts by Slickman

Anybody picking anything up in NYC this week?
Hello, I'm looking for a DB Shawl Lapel Dinner Jacket like the one pictured HERE, size 38 - 40R depending on measurements
^ Yes please read my Fedex Thread, I got stuck with a 300 dollar customs bill for a pair of vass, not a happy day in history
^ i would swap the tie for a solid color, other than that suit looks great
Hopefully will get it made up for next fall/winter, thinking about doing it as a DB
I would def go with a dark navy or midnight grenadine in either weave, and maybe a charcoal reppe, however I would request samples before buying anything so you can see the colors in person
Some nice colors, but the lapels are too effin wide, especially as a notch, and those tuxes are scary
I sent him pictures of a pair he made from the "my balmoral boots" thread and told him to copy them, first pair had "incomplete" brogueing along the throat that just stopped before reaching the balmoral line, leaving a gap that just looked strange, then after noting the error and telling me he was going to change the pattern, the second pair turned out to have the same problem. His lack of communication, my wait of more than a year without a positive outcome, and the lack...
[[SPOILER]] AFB Flannel has officially been added to the list
Depends on how much you want/can spend, I would go to naples, I've heard good things about anna matuozzo, but she is pricey, maybe others can comment on her shirts firsthand