or Connect

Posts by Slickman

Wow it appears ive mistaken horn for plastic, sure doesnt feel like it though, guess I was expecting something more substantial
Just got a suit in the mail from Mr. Mahon, and a small detail is kind of off-putting, the buttons on the suit and sleeves appear to be plastic. Do we need to ask for MOP or horn buttons? Is it my fault for not requesting them? Anybody else have similar issues?
Diggin the POW, very nice
Believe it or not, i cant find a classic db trench at an affordable price anywhere in ny, kinda ironic cause it rains here everyday
Thank you for the help & info
Getting a pair of vass high boots made up with vibram sole to use in foul weather, would a goyser welt help seal the welt?
Ah missed it this year, definitely some nice stuff there
Americana car show?
Want to order a few shell shoes from vass, was thinking cigar shell old english on F with metal toe taps and whiskey NST on F without taps, anybody recommend adding or removing taps from either pair? Also was thinking to get oxblood calf old english II on f but heard bordeaux shell could develop a darker patina over time and could look more like an oxblood, good idea or just still with the calf?
Are plain black wholecuts acceptable? I just think patent leather looks cheap, and pumps dont look masculine