or Connect

Posts by Slickman

Tom Ford Navy Grenadine with Pink Dots, worn once, mint condition.....SOLD includes conus shipping and paypal fees Length is approx 61" Width is 3.75" 3-Fold, Lined & Tipped Please PM any questions
The metal taps last much longer, but you don't need them unless you really wear out the toe a lot
Indeed, I WISH they fit
Going MTM for a tuxedo, unfortunately only satin lapels are available, choice of midnight wool or black wool/mohair, question is would you go double breast shawl or single breast shawl, feel like the satin lapels in a DB would be a bit much, what do you think?
Requested vass to do so, instructions weren't followed, learned lesson and order through proxy from now on
^ I agree with the spoo
Polo Ralph Lauren Black Velvet Dinner Jacket with satin shawl lapel, satin pockets, completely natural shoulder, 1-button closure, no vents Size: L ~ 40R Material: 100% Cotton Jacket Measurements: Chest pit-to-pit: 21.75" Shoulders seam-to-seam across tihe back: 19" Length (from top of collar straight down back): 31.5" Sleeves: 26.5" Sleeves can be altered to fit your measurements Please feel free to PM any questions, thanks
Dolce & Gabbana solid black suit in fantastic condition Size: 48EU / 38US Material: 90% Wool / 10% Nylon Jacket is a 2 Button with 2 Flap Pockets, Notch Lapels with pick stitiching, Center Vent, and 4 non-functional buttons on the sleeves Trousers are flat front without cuffs and have a zip front, 2 front pockets, belt loops, and 2 rear pockets Trousers run slimmer via D&G, but are not uncomfortable for someone with an athletic build Jacket Measurements: Chest pit-to-pit:...
Brand New in Box Vass Whiskey Shell NST with 360 Goyser welt and metal toe taps Size: 41.5 F-Last Really beautiful shoes, and it pains me to sell these but they just don't fit, price includes CONUS shipping, will ship with box and shoe bags
SOLD